• GhostbustTyler - December 26, 2011 8:02 a.m.

And here I thought that you guys would do the top 7 Boxing games...
  • BladedFalcon - December 26, 2011 8:06 a.m.

Er... the problem I see with trying to do that list is that there's really only 2 worthwhile boxing franchises in gaming: Super Punch out, and Fight Night. I doubt they could find a list of 7 genuinely good boxing games without getting overly repetitive by listing games of only those two franchises XD
  • samsneeze - December 26, 2011 8:42 a.m.

I kind of like Ready 2 Rumble myself. Sure it could use a bit of polish, but it was a decent arcade fighter. That said, that is still only like three different titles to go from. lol.
  • BladedFalcon - December 26, 2011 8:50 a.m.

Yeah XD I did kinda feel I had forgotten one, but since no ready 2 rumble game has come out in quite a bit, it had fallen out my radar.
  • camilo-hache - December 26, 2011 7:58 a.m.

I'd add Dark Souls' botomless box. Where do the stuff go?!
  • LegendofZenda - December 26, 2011 7:18 a.m.

That number 1 was fantastic!
  • zachbob - December 26, 2011 7:04 a.m.

No Metal Gear? Blasphemy!
  • shawksta - December 26, 2011 8:16 a.m.

Blasphemy!? THIS IS 2011! Thats why!
  • IPostedThis4U - December 26, 2011 12:07 p.m.

The HD collection was released in 2011!
  • BladedFalcon - December 26, 2011 1:12 p.m.

The HD collection of what might I ask? 3 games that were already released in years prior. I don't believe previously created games suddenly count as new again just because they got re-released :P
  • GhostNappa2k10 - December 26, 2011 6:01 a.m.

The problem with the Airdrop Trap in MW3 is that I've worked out which is real and which is fake (without using SitRep). Usually an airdrop trap is disguised as an Assault Drone, AH-6 Overwatch, or a Pave Low. Quite simple once you realise the trick, and it effectively nullifies Airdrop Traps...
  • HankVenture - December 26, 2011 5:46 a.m.

I actually can't stand the Nintendo gift boxes..I know it's just one second to unwrap it but it drives me fucking crazy
  • LegendofZenda - December 26, 2011 7:18 a.m.

Jesus fucking Christ you are complaining about unwrapping gift boxes which only take about a second? How fucking lazy are you?
  • HankVenture - December 26, 2011 9:19 a.m.

it's not due to laziness it's due to anticipation being withheld by having to go through that whole process of getting my ambassador games and then adding on the step of clicking on 20 lil boxes to unwrap games I just got for myself.. I know it seems like laziness but it's not and it's not even a big deal at all. It's just one of those small things that you will put all your hatred on as it crawls up your personal skin. but yeah it's basically a personal thing that I have latched onto and I know I shouldn't complain about getting free games and having to do that but really.. it just bugs me.. plus, I have to have everything in order so it just prolongs me having to shuffle everything around
  • LegendofZenda - December 26, 2011 11:17 a.m.

So if that takes you 20 seconds to unwrap all of them that leaves you with 86,380 seconds left in the day to do other things. In fact you could argue that it took you about 3-4 times longer to write in and bitch about unwrapping them than it did to actually unwrap them. Also consider that if these 20 are the only ones you get in a year that still leaves you with 31 556 906 seconds for the rest of the year. Maybe you should be a little more thankful about getting anything at all instead of complaining on these comments and looking like a bitch. Then again what would the internet be without whinny snot nosed kids pissing and moaning even when they get free things? Merry Xmas children!
  • angelusdlion - December 26, 2011 11:30 a.m.

and the lesson here? It may only take seconds to unwrap a virtual gift, but to be a true douche takes a lifetime to master. Merry xmas to you too.
  • LegendofZenda - December 26, 2011 12:03 p.m.

Well that couldn't be true or there wouldn't be any douches alive...or at least under the age of 78 (depending on your country). However you can hone yourself on the fithy ignorant and entitled masses. :)
  • GameManiac - December 26, 2011 1:55 p.m.

...Wuss...
  • oneshotfinch - December 26, 2011 5:03 a.m.

Box.
  • 435 - December 26, 2011 4:21 a.m.

I'm honestly surprised there wasn't a Solid Snake reference in this. Maybe even a little disappointed.
  • tareq - December 26, 2011 4:29 a.m.

I'm really disappointed
  • PersephoneRyder - December 26, 2011 5:24 a.m.

Yeah, actually there was, in the Super Mario 3D Land description. Maybe if you didn't avoid the Nintendo games you might have noticed that.
  • tareq - December 26, 2011 5:31 a.m.

That's like one sentence about one of the most iconic boxes in gaming. Hardly fitting is it