Topics

7 Top

• Sy87 - April 2, 2012 5:47 p.m.

Sorry, but is that blue hair chick really a dude? Cause I think I seen them dress in women's clothes before, but that is a big set. Of course I will feel stupid if you say that is photoshop by the site. Well I guess thats rule /63/ which has led to some nice versions.
  • codystovall - April 2, 2012 7:32 p.m.

Thats James in one of the banned episodes, you can infer why. He entered the lady beach contest with jessie.
  • tomthespesh - April 3, 2012 10:07 a.m.

Yeah like codystovall said it's banned but he dresses up as a woman in nearly every episode and Jessie was always a bloke. Really odd stuff I never noticed when I was a kid
  • FemJesse - April 3, 2012 12:45 p.m.

In Japan it's more evil to cross dress than in America. It's seen as a means to deception other than a perversion. It's something the translators have battled with for years.
  • Thequestion 121 - April 2, 2012 5:52 p.m.

What a fantastic article!
  • talleyXIV - April 2, 2012 5:57 p.m.

"Wait, that’s actually not true, you also run into a man named Lt. Surge. He’s the Gym Leader of Vermilion City's Gym, and once you meet him he says, "Hey, kid! What do you think you're doing here? You won't live long in combat! That's for sure! I tell you kid, electric Pokémon saved me during the war! They zapped my enemies into paralysis! The same as I'll do to you!"" Isn't this just more proof that it takes place after a war?
  • rampagingraptor - April 2, 2012 7:41 p.m.

That's the point he was making with that statement.
  • talleyXIV - April 3, 2012 7:03 p.m.

Are you sure? It says something along the lines of "Everyone not suitable for war stayed behind." That is followed by the line I quoted above, I don't get it.
  • Cloud1Fair3 - April 4, 2012 3:58 p.m.

"Wait, that actually not true..." You have your own question answered in the beggining of the statement. He redacts the first section of his argument for one anomoly in the series.
  • ryno - April 2, 2012 6:21 p.m.

what if humans are pokemon too?
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - April 2, 2012 9:06 p.m.

Man. Never really thought about any of that stuff. Brings up some really good points though. Even if it taking place after a war is pretty deppressing.
  • Evanesco - April 2, 2012 10:04 p.m.

All I really wanted to know was why she was grabbing her enormous tits.
  • Aeronniell - April 2, 2012 11:03 p.m.

That "she".... Is really a "he" dressed up in a disguise. Red-red hair is Jesse, purple is James, and theyre part of team rocket, the bad guys in Gen 1. And i want to say that hes makin fun of misty... ("orange" red hair...)
  • GameManiac - April 3, 2012 9:45 a.m.

That's actually one of those banned episodes. Others include the Porygon episode (the one that caused a few hundred kids to get seizures), and the Safari Zone episode (the one where the warden actually POINTS A GUN at Ash Ketchum).
  • FemJesse - April 3, 2012 12:39 p.m.

In the anime they continued in continuity after the safari zone episode and Prof. Oak was drowning in Tauros(es?) at his lab... that Ash caught in the banned Safari Zone episode.
  • ThatGamerDude - April 2, 2012 10:31 p.m.

The worst part by far is that pokemon created the everything in the universe yet we use them like our slaves. How ironic.
  • KidKatana - April 3, 2012 1:57 a.m.

That final picture might be the funniest thing Gamesradar has EVER done.
  • Hobogonigal - April 3, 2012 2:25 a.m.

This is great. These questions have needed to be answered for a long, long time. Sure would be great to be the president of Silph Co. Although I think I should get a few hundred master balls next time I save a trillion dollar company instead of one...
  • Nintendophile - April 3, 2012 6:34 a.m.

Referring to the Silph Co. making Pokeballs, he wrote "Some other companies make them, but no one else has the market completely cornered." That doesn't make sense to me. If some OTHER companies make Pokeballs as well, then Silph Co. doesn't REALLY have the market COMPLETELY cornered, does it?
  • H2A2I00 - April 3, 2012 7:54 a.m.

They actually do if you know a bit about basic business. The only other people that make pokeballs are guys like Kurt who are independent and have no type of business that produces/sells his product out of his home. This means that his reach is minuscule at best, whereas Silp Co. can distribute, make, and sell over entire regions with ease and they are the most purchased making them the lifeline of the pokemon world.
  • RushLight - April 3, 2012 9:11 a.m.

What about Devon Co. in the Hoenn region?