Topics

Top 7

• death4us - February 21, 2014 5:18 p.m.

They need to make a Fallout 4 after New Vegas disappointment and Doom should've never been made past the first one. Unless Metroid goes to another console besides Nintendo's I don't see them making it.
  • Talvrae - February 21, 2014 3:05 p.m.

I'm sorry but Bethesda don,t understand the Fallout franchise, give it back to thouse wo created it, and in this case it's Obsdian now
  • brian-beauchamp - February 21, 2014 11:53 a.m.

Bethesda is all about Elder Scrolls Online now.Its a huge project. There bringing it to the next gen consoles along with PC.Hell Id love another Elder Scrolls game in itself but I know it isn't happenin. Don't expect a new fallout. I doubt it highly
  • DJag - February 21, 2014 12:23 p.m.

Bethesda Softworks is publishing TESO, but Bethesda Game Studios is not involved in the game's development - that's Zenimax Online Studios. Three separate companies under a related umbrella, but three separate companies all the same. TES single player and Fallout games will continue to be made, but their games are always several years apart.
  • sadowolf - February 21, 2014 11:25 a.m.

I know it's totally far-fetched and out of the question, but I would love to see Insomniac develop a Star Fox game for Wii U.
  • vlc - February 21, 2014 11:21 a.m.

Bethesda should NOT touch Fallout again, EVER. New vegas repaired what fallout 3 managed to broke in the fallout universe. So ... let some other company make Fallout 4, Beth can be the distribution or whatever.
  • horrorfinatic - February 21, 2014 11:19 a.m.

Obsidian's New Vegas shit all over Fallout 3. I'll be extremely disappointed if they don't make Fallout 4. The Elder Scrolls team CAN NOT WRITE GAMES.
  • megalodon - January 31, 2014 8:23 p.m.

they used Crash bandicoot in some of playstations earliest commericals pre launch of the system and still failed to put him in Playstation all stars battle royal so him getting another game anytime soon is highly unlikely
  • StonedMagician99 - January 9, 2014 11:32 a.m.

Doom 4 should NOT be a collaborative effort. Even if it would make it a better game, it wouldn't be what I want. I want id's vision of the game, one not tainted by anyone else. ESPECIALLY People Can Fly. Doom needs to be serious, not humorous. And John Carmack was only the technical director -- Tim Willits is still with the company, and will likely (and should) lead the development effort on Doom 4.
  • StonedMagician99 - January 9, 2014 11:34 a.m.

UPDATE: It wouldn't be what I want, but I also think it would dilute Doom's identity. Franchises should stay in only the hands of their creators. I'd be more llikely to buy a mediocre Doom 4 if id was the only developer involved than an incredible Doom 4 that was made by someone else.
  • paul-thomas - February 16, 2014 7:08 p.m.

No they need to remake the whole doom series Doom 1 Doom 2 Hell on earth Doom 3 Doom Resurrection Of Evil And Thats what they should do and the games in 3d instead of that horrible graphics in 2d that would be something
  • tomasspipass - January 9, 2014 7:20 a.m.

1. Legacy of Kain / Soul Reaver next gen reboot 2. Wipeout for PS4 3. Silent Hill made on FOX engine 4. Next Tomb Raider game, looking forward to announcements of next location, egypt? 5. Half LIfe 3.. got to put that on, maybe released as an exclusive launch game for steam box, that will give reason to buy the over priced boxes..
  • tomasspipass - January 9, 2014 7:28 a.m.

oh and even though Dark Souls 2 is yet to come out, I hope they will announce anouther game in the souls universe, a spiritual successor / evolution like dark souls was to demon souls, for the next gen consoles
  • SonicHunter - January 8, 2014 4:02 p.m.

Alright then, Portal 3.
  • josephgevedon - January 8, 2014 3:45 p.m.

I really want camelot to finish up the golden sun series on the 3ds.
  • jdblick1002 - January 8, 2014 8:31 a.m.

I'd love to see a 3DS Advance Wars, and a new Ghost Trick/ spinoff. both day 1 buys for me. I'm also very interested to see what comes next from Tom Francis, as Gunpoint was a 2013 highlight for me .
  • TanookiMan - January 8, 2014 7:13 a.m.

I'm still waiting on Prey 2....is it dead for good?
  • Tehokason-montour - January 8, 2014 2:48 a.m.

Nah, Obsidian does it better. Bethesda's games are pretty bad, I'd say they have world design, but I find Fallout 3's world highly overrated. Fallout 3 as a game did nothing well besides being really big and having a great iconic name and world. Really, the best things about 3 were just that it was Fallout, and Fallout is great. Besides that, Obsidian did everything better, if they could make that good a game in such a short dev time I'd love to see what they could do with a full cycle and new technology. I'm willing to yawn through another Bethesda Fallout is we get a real Fallout 4 afterwords :P.
  • Dust - January 10, 2014 4:01 a.m.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried, You literally couldn't say anything more backwards and idiotic than what you just said right there, I pity you that you cant see fallout 3 for the genius that it is, While good and providing some nice new features and much needed bug-fix's New vegas is just not on par with fallout 3
  • horrorfinatic - February 21, 2014 11:22 a.m.

You're right, it isn't, cause it's better.