Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• The_Tingler - October 4, 2012 9:58 a.m.

Okay, comments: Dishonored: Also Half-Life 2, Thief, and Bioshock. Seriously, if you're waiting for Bioshock Infinite you NEED Dishonored on your Xmas list. Assassin's Creed III: "The Assassin’s Creed series has been one of our favorites for a long while now, and seeing it move towards a MODERN-DAY setting has us extremely excited." Eh, what? Incidentally, I'm still worried its going to devolve into a straight KILL THE REDCOATS nonsense. Seriously, I played it recently and it involved massacring an entire British camp just to get an old note they had nothing whatsoever to do with. At least the other AC games gave you reasons why you were killing people. XCOM: Well chosen. Halo 4: "Picks up after the last game's finale". Was Master Chief in Halo Reach? "John-117 has been disappointingly absent from the Halo franchise since 2007" Oh, and Anniversary too.
  • zombi3grim - October 5, 2012 8:53 p.m.

Someones butthurt because the Conner takes the American side in the conflict? Makes sense. We fought for freedom and to end british rule over us. And we won. We kicked british ass and we could do it again if we had to.
  • Dman3981 - October 5, 2012 9:17 p.m.

They should make a game about when Canada kicked your ass, just saying.
  • zombi3grim - October 6, 2012 4:59 a.m.

Lmao. Canada? The fuck kind of alternate universe do you live in? Theres a reason Canada stays out of conflict.
  • Hig1134 - October 6, 2012 7:49 a.m.

Yeah...Canada is a place of sensible, peaceful people..unlike America, the most violent, corrupt place on the planet. America seems to suit you quite well
  • zombi3grim - October 6, 2012 10:22 a.m.

Canada has never had to fight oppression for their freedom. We have. Most violent corrupt place? Take a trip to the congo my friend. Where the government controles the food distribution and militias freely rape women and children. Dont hate on America because we're civilized AND we kick ass. We're just that good.
  • IamTheBalance - October 6, 2012 4:56 p.m.

Said while all your rights are being taken away as we speak. You already lost the right to due process and free speech, U.S. military launching drone strikes on unarmed villages filled with women and children. Even going so far as to bomb a funeral again killing numerous innocent women and children. War crimes have been uncovered involving u.s. soldiers killing and raping innocents. U.S. is no different than the congo as you say. they are just more secretive about it and imprison indefinitely anyone who makes their war crimes public. sooo 'MERICA.. F**K YEAAAA!!
  • zombi3grim - October 6, 2012 5:05 p.m.

Lmao, what the fuck have you been reading? Stay away from Alex Jones and try MOVING to the U.S. Adjust your tinfoil hat too.
  • IamTheBalance - October 6, 2012 5:16 p.m.

also ever hear of a man named Jeremy Hammond? ex military currently being imprisoned for handing documents containing proof of U.S. war crimes to Wikileaks and if convicted could face the death penalty. Got to love free speech!!
  • zombi3grim - October 6, 2012 6:11 p.m.

I was literally just like you when I was 15. Hell, I still believe 9/11 was an inside job. But then I grew up. My brother joined the military. I joined the military. I got married. I lived a happy life. I see people protesting in the streets. I see people suing other people over every little thing. I see people making fun of Presidents on late night talk shows. I used to buy into ALL of the "oh we have no free speech, we're not free, our government controles everything!" When you get a little bit older, you start to put shit into perspective. I dont get my news from Fox. Thats another thing that HASNT changed. I DESPISE Fox and most mainstream media. Now Im not saying unjust things dont happen. Im not saying innocent people dont get put in prison. It DOES happen. Is it some huge government conspiracy to control the world? Not likley...
  • IamTheBalance - October 6, 2012 7:04 p.m.

Never said it was. and i like how you you start off your statement with mindless speculation of my age when growing up is when i opened my eyes. also never said it was a conspiracy to control the world. all i did was point out that the u.s. is not all awesome and righteous as you so gladly tried to claim. But no please continue with your mindless speculations and turning my words into something they were not.
  • zombi3grim - October 6, 2012 8:56 p.m.

The US is awsome and righteous because its my home country. My brother is fighting in the military and I also joined and served. Im proud of where I live and what my country represents. Its not perfect. But its my home. And if you cant be proud of where you come from, you're just a sad and lonley little person in my eyes.
  • IamTheBalance - October 6, 2012 9:15 p.m.

Being proud of your country and being proud of your government are 2 different things. You can be a patriot and despise the government. To not want to stand up against the government that is ruining this country i find is unpatriotic. Your country is where you are born and raised and you should be proud of where you come from and i am. im just not happy with what the government is doing to this country and i for one would like to do my part to make it a better place
  • Fox_Mulder - October 6, 2012 8:18 p.m.

I'm born and raised American, and I couldn't be more ashamed of my home country. Puritans came over from Britain because they were being persecuted, then they slaughtered the natives and stole their land, "our land bestowed unto us by God". We are such hypocrites, fleeing to the new world because of our differences and then we enslave and murder everyone who isn't like us. Look at America now, we are vain, fat and whiny, unsatisfied with all of these amazing things we can do and have. Our problems are the only thing that matter, even though we are better off and have more than most everyone else in the world. America is anything but civil, we are no different than Genghis Khan and his empire. We're the bullies of the world, we give other countries weapons and then blow the hell out of them because they're "threats". Trust me man, the whole grand idea of America is a joke and a lie. Democracy is a lie, America is a Republic. You learn things growing up about how awesome and noble America in general is, how great we are, then you live life and see through the lie clear as day.
  • zombi3grim - October 6, 2012 9:01 p.m.

Its actually very much the opposite. You start puberty and you're a rebelious teenager. You hear about how America is so great and amazing and you immediatly scoff at the idea because to you, authority or power is something to be fought. When you're a teen its all about finding yourself and you like to strike out and rebel. You like to extremly express your individuality by dying your hair and piercing your lip. You automatically reject the idea that order and law can cohesivly work because to you its something you fight everyday. Your parents. Your parents are the ultimate authority figure when you're a teen and you hate it. Just like you hate cops and presidents and government alike. When you GROW UP and get a family you learn alot about society and how it functions. Its not perfect. But its not the terrible beast of world domination you once thought it was either.
  • NCRranger - October 4, 2012 10:53 a.m.

cant wait until XCOM and dishonored come out
  • zombi3grim - October 5, 2012 8:56 p.m.

Dishonored, Halo 4, AC3, FC3. Those will all be bought. Not all Im excited for. Just what Im buying thats on this list.