• joedix88 - December 19, 2011 11:50 a.m.

Can't agree enough with number 1, I spent hours on those games.
  • FVDub - December 19, 2011 11:50 a.m.

KOTOR definitely belongs in the #1 spot, but where is Republic Commando? Surely that is better than Lego Star Wars 2?
  • tareq - December 19, 2011 11:53 a.m.

Yeah seriously Republic Commando was godlike
  • ThatFanInThePeacoat - December 19, 2011 11:58 a.m.

I loved Republic Commando, but I can see why it's not on the list. It was a great game, but it didn't bring too much novelty to first person shooters.
  • jalen-iswagg-fanning - December 19, 2011 11:54 a.m.

What about the force Unleashed? that game was great!
  • keltar93 - December 19, 2011 11:58 a.m.

Force Unleashed had a solid story, but as they mentioned while talking about Jedi Knight II, didn't control very well. Also, I didn't find the level design very good.
  • ssj4raditz - December 19, 2011 11:58 a.m.

I sunk many an hour into the '83 arcade game back when I was a lad.
  • SunniDee - December 19, 2011 noon

What about the star wars arcade game that was on-rails
  • chriszewski - December 19, 2011 4:37 p.m.

Rebel Assault? It wasn't that good as far as a game goes. More like an interactive movie. Might make a nice Wii-make or PSMove title... Maybe. Prob better as a .99 iOS game.
  • soggysage - December 19, 2011 12:06 p.m.

ah rcworaananro anahorwowa orooaooorc, akrcoorhrarhanro scro scoocao akanrarowowa rrrascwo oowh krhook!
  • soxknight1127 - December 19, 2011 12:13 p.m.

Outcast (and Jedi Academy) never get enough credit. no other game nails having and using a lightsaber like they did. KOTOR is just straight up one the best games ever. i got an xbox partially because of it and it was my favorite all time game until Mass Effect 2
  • Thedigitalg - December 19, 2011 12:17 p.m.

No Clone Wars? I loved the shit out of that game, before it was stolen. Also, Force Unleashed 2 isn't as bad as everyone makes out, played it solidly and got the 1400/1400 gamerscore and enjoyed it, which is rare. I normally get irritated with a game when achievement hunting.
  • ObliqueZombie - December 19, 2011 12:18 p.m.

I agree with some of these comments, Republic Commando deserves a spot, if for nothing else than it's fantastically gritty and emotional story and quite pretty graphics. Gameplay was as solid as anything else, too. I've always wonder about Jedi Outcast... I guess now I DO have a reason to get it. Too bad SWTOR will eat my life for a bit. 8F
  • Zeos - December 19, 2011 12:18 p.m.

Man I miss Tie Fighter, I used to have a flight stick and everything for that game way back when. I think you guys should have used Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga instead of just the first one, or possibly even the most recent Clone Wars title. That one was pretty sweet.
  • db1331 - December 19, 2011 12:22 p.m.

TIE fighter should at least be #2. Damn, now I want to buy that Jedi Knight bundle on Steam. Curse you GR!
  • profile0000 - December 19, 2011 12:30 p.m.

KOTOR at number one is the correct answer. Also, Battlefront II and Jedi Knight were both excellent as well.
  • Kingsman - December 19, 2011 12:32 p.m.

Anyone remember 'Rebellion'? I wouldn't think spending more time in and out of menus would be more fun than an actual space battle. But it was. Darn fun.
  • oldschoolgamer - December 19, 2011 12:32 p.m.

funny.. the best starwars game ever made was SWG, and even with that canceled, SWG EMU should be on that list.. But as always, the Best MMO ever made, but managed poorly doesnt even make lists. I guess mc donalds really does make the best burger huh??
  • SnowCat - December 19, 2011 12:36 p.m.

Jedi Outcast with dismemberment cheat on was sooo gooooood. One wrong move and you dead, just like it suppose to be.
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - December 19, 2011 12:46 p.m.

Yup. Jedi Outcast + Dismemberment cheat + Spawning hundreds of friend and foes with lightsabers = the best Star Wars gaming experience of all time.