Topics

SFX Total Film

• Apolsc - December 17, 2014 7:44 p.m.

They should have never left the Jedi Outcast style of fighting.
  • seanpwns - December 2, 2014 5:59 a.m.

Glad to see Jedi Outcast got in the top 3, which it totally deserves. Shadows of the Empire is missing though, which was a great N64 title.
  • Darkhawk - December 1, 2014 8:14 a.m.

Great list. I stumbled across an old Star Wars Trilogy at my local movie theatre about a year ago, and decided to just sit down and beat it. Ate a ton of quarters, but it was worth it, especially for that trench run.
  • brightbrothers - December 1, 2014 12:31 a.m.

Wow Very Attractive Game.
  • Frieza - November 30, 2014 6:26 a.m.

Star Wars Galaxies should be higher on this list in my opinion. It was one of the most RPGest MMOs, if not the most, when it was closed down. Shame that not many games follow in its footsteps.
  • colin-knapp - December 1, 2014 7:22 a.m.

I fully agree, especially pre-CU SWG. It was the only MMO that ever did player cities right, and had a huge amount of jobs/content.
  • RSQViper - December 3, 2014 10:57 a.m.

when it was closed down? erm.... Before the NGE it was the best MMO around, then they dumbed it down to pretty much crap and cookie-cutter classes. But outside of its classes, there was still a lot to do. It was truly a triumph in its heyday and luckily it still exists in its EMU form.
  • LordZarlon - November 28, 2014 6:54 p.m.

Thanks for mentioning games that some people claim aren't that good. Galactic Battlegrounds, The Force Unleashed and Jedi Starfighter are some of my favorite Star Wars Games! I would mention that I think that Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is more fun than Jedi Outcast. Don't get me wrong. Jedi Outcast is great but, Jedi Academy lets you choose your lightsaber or lightsabers and customize some other minor things. It also allows you to use your lightsabers from the beginning.
  • winner2 - November 28, 2014 2:46 p.m.

SO ABOUT THAT TRAILER YOU GUYS Did anyone else linger on how that lightsaber extended? Both the main blade and the cross guard blades (that's their main purpose is what I'm guessing) extended really violently and jerkily. They just shot out like wolverine's claws,, really quick and forcefully, it wasn't smooth like lightsabers usually are. And the way that guy moved he seemed to be really old or somewhat sick, his movements seemed a bit jerky and heavy to me.
  • BladedFalcon - November 28, 2014 4:15 p.m.

Dude, you do realize there's a proper article for this, right? :P
  • winner2 - November 28, 2014 4:21 p.m.

Damnit I didn't even see it, excuse my while I transfer my hype to said article
  • BladedFalcon - November 28, 2014 4:48 p.m.

You be very welcome ^^ Hype is very much appreciated!
  • BladedFalcon - November 28, 2014 12:12 p.m.

...Why in the ever loving name of Yoda is Star Wars: Bounty Hunter in this list??? That game was fucking disgusting! It looked like ass, it played like ass, and it was extremely bland in it's level design. Honestly, have the majority of who decided this list even played the game? I mean, yeah, the concept behind it was neat, but the game itself was just bad. Pretty sure the game wasn't on this list until this update. I recommend you correct that before your credibility is tarnished further. Seriously, you might as well put Masters of Teras Kasi in it's place, it's that fucking bad.
  • The_Tingler - November 28, 2014 3:33 p.m.

Agreed. It's one of the worst games ever made. In fact, there's a lot of bad on this list. Pinball? Really? Shadows of the Empire isn't actually that good once you get past the Hoth stage, which is done better in Rogue Leader. Where's Empire At War? And why Lego Star Wars 2 instead of just The Complete Saga?
  • Frieza - November 30, 2014 6:24 a.m.

To be fair, Empire at War's expansion pack wasn't good at all, so maybe that's what's holding it back.
  • The_Tingler - November 30, 2014 12:10 p.m.

Over freakin' Bounty Hunter?!
  • Frieza - December 1, 2014 11:01 a.m.

Can't say. Never played Bounty Hunter, although my brother did own it. The gameplay did look painfully repetitive, but I'm not one to judge a game I haven't played.