Topics

7 Top

We Recommend

• Divinious - August 22, 2012 9:40 a.m.

Anyone remember Defenders of the earth? it would be a great game & thr theme tune rocked (I was 8 years old). Before anyone asks Flash Gordon, the Phantom, Mandrake the Magician & Lothar Plus a group of their sons, Daughters & assistants. Vs the Evil Ming the Merciless one of the best villans ever.
  • yonderTheGreat - August 22, 2012 4:01 a.m.

When High Moon Studios was given the reins to develop the Transformers games (including this week’s new release, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron), the studio they actually got it right. So GR is hiring a new editor? Please send me your job requirements and I'll consider it.
  • bitchassafriBLAMamericANTISTA - August 21, 2012 7:09 p.m.

this has been the least relatable top 7 i have ever read. i kinda liked zoids... anyone?
  • yonderTheGreat - August 22, 2012 4:08 a.m.

Maybe you should try being older.
  • gyromne - August 21, 2012 5:49 p.m.

Does anyone remember Braveheart? Strength of the puma and all that sh-t?That could be revived into video game gold!
  • fattoler - August 23, 2012 8:51 a.m.

You mean Bravestarr?
  • into the sound - August 21, 2012 12:55 p.m.

a Thundercats game would be so amazing. and what about Bucky O'Hare? it wasn't aired till '91, but it was created way back in '79, so that's gotta count, right?
  • chitradev - August 21, 2012 12:13 p.m.

Hey guys what about Galaxy Rangers!?
  • Skykid - August 21, 2012 9:50 a.m.

I would really LOVE to see G.I. Joe made into a respectable game :P
  • Vordhosbn - August 21, 2012 1:03 a.m.

Nice choices, I'd definitely be up for some Inspector Gadget and Thundercats games. What about Galaxy High? I think it only lasted for one season, but a goofy Mass Effect-ish game could be just the revival it needs!
  • fuzzybunny566 - August 20, 2012 8:57 p.m.

those NES G.I. Joe games were awesome...classic Capcom...also, great to see Denver up there! nobody i know remembers him
  • Deanigo - August 20, 2012 6:25 p.m.

Where's the GTA styled Magic Schoolbus game?
  • AngelsandDemons1 - August 20, 2012 6:14 p.m.

Seriously.... Bionic Six (TMNT Arcade style) Starcom (Ace Combat style in space) Visionaries:Knights of the Magical Light (RPG) Macross (A mix between Transformers and Xenogears)