Topics

Best of GR

• onionknight - October 28, 2012 12:25 p.m.

Am I the only one who believes Kyle Hyde (from Hotel Dusk: Room 215) should be somewhere on this list? The characterization for that game/saga is one of the best of the latest generation.
  • 1324ChachS1324 - October 28, 2012 7:17 p.m.

Wow... I would've loved to see Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy 7) Somewhere up there....that's dissapointing...
  • ovi2wise - October 29, 2012 1:18 a.m.

am i the only one that notices the missing dragon age characters?? atleast put in isabella or the dwarf!!!
  • ovi2wise - October 29, 2012 1:27 a.m.

not to forget prototype and crysis, were the characters from these games even considered??
  • saturn1997 - October 29, 2012 10:08 a.m.

Where the hell is Alcatraz from Crysis 2 i would call him nothing less than a hero
  • ZKarlo - October 29, 2012 12:07 p.m.

I'm gonna have to go with Rayne from the Bloodrayne series.
  • ehayday - October 30, 2012 6:12 p.m.

Cloud Strife should be on the list and top 3, #1 in my opinion
  • LucasDanger - October 30, 2012 6:46 p.m.

Yeah, dunno if in first, but... Come on. Neku in #98 (!!!), Sora in #53... Just what the fuck. Most random top 100 I've ever seen. PS: Where the hell is Zero from 999?
  • Balintina - October 30, 2012 6:59 p.m.

I miss there Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII series
  • trentd88 - October 30, 2012 8:09 p.m.

I Agree with everyone that thinks Cloud Strife should be on there, but I really think Zack Fair deserves a spot!
  • CloudAsakura - October 30, 2012 8:32 p.m.

What??? Cloud Strife 1-5 Batman 5-10 more than heroes, legends
  • CloudAsakura - October 30, 2012 8:32 p.m.

What? Cloud Strife 1-5 Batman 5-10 more than heroes, legends
  • derangedxzombie - November 2, 2012 4:57 p.m.

Before I came onto this site to read it, I thought Link would be #1. Bit lame, mario, zelda and the usual mediocre gang. Would be nice to see deeper and more different characters around #1 instead.
  • Alchemicdemise - November 2, 2012 9:10 p.m.

I don't know about you, but i think the top ten are Great. The top two are the best characters in all of video games. Snake and link define the word hero. If you don't think that then well its their opinion not yours. I don't agree with this list 100%, but its still the best one I've seen. I would like to see your top ten games please reply.
  • jordan-cornstealer - November 2, 2012 5:04 p.m.

I think they should have included the Vault Dweller from Fallout 1, or even the Chosen One from 2, or the Courier from New Vegas. I also think the Nerevarine from Morrowind is a much more fitting choice than Dovahkin.
  • pierce-graham - November 2, 2012 5:18 p.m.

How can you have Corvo, from a game barely a week old, and not have the Hero of Kvatch? It's good the Dragonborn was here, but how can the Hero not make it on?
  • Blackth0rn - November 2, 2012 5:40 p.m.

I skimmed through these, face palmed, and walked away to regain my IQ points.
  • El Noodles - November 2, 2012 6:11 p.m.

The Knights - Castle Crashers Dante - Dante's Inferno Sgt. Johnson - Halo Salem & Rios - Army of Two Cave Johnson - Portal 2(a hero for science)
  • court-vogelsong - November 2, 2012 6:20 p.m.

I agree that the vault dweller from fallout 3 should have been on there, that character ventured out into a land of bandits, mutants, and ghouls in search of his only surviving parent and kicked ass! Also I think it's total bullshit dovahkiin was number 71. The dragonborn is one of the most badass hero's I've had the pleasure of playing and he makes the game which you said yourself is one of the best games of all times!