Google+

Tomb Raider Discussion

16 comments

  • arron-equeall - May 12, 2013 5:43 p.m.

    I know you guys wont believe this but I just received a free Microsoft points card code and it redeemed just fine! You can get one too from freemspointsforever☺ com
  • ebonicmaser - April 7, 2013 4:13 p.m.

    Great game, entirely to short! I expected this to follow the most recent trend of, give them 25% of the game at launch, off them the remaining 75% as DLC. They recently announced that there was no planned single player DLC. While this game is a must play in my opinion, at 49.99$ one could wait until there is a price drop to get this. This version of Tomb Raider is a leap forward for the series yes, but it does not bring anything really new to the genre. If you have played any of the Uncharted series then Tomb Raider will feel very familiar to you.
  • wadesmit - March 6, 2013 12:03 a.m.

    Sexy.
  • GR_HenryGilbert - August 23, 2012 2:32 p.m.

    What do you think of this new approach to Lara's character?
  • Rodpercent - July 15, 2011 1:26 a.m.

    in the trailer she is wearing BEATS by DRE. or atleast the viedo-game version of them. Baller Lara.

Showing 1-16 of 16 comments

Join the Discussion
Add a comment (HTML tags are not allowed.)
Characters remaining: 5000

More Info

Release date: Jan 28 2014 - PS4, Xbox One
Mar 05 2013 - Xbox 360, PS3, PC
Dec 09 2013 - Mac (US)
Available Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Mac
Genre: Adventure
Published by: Square Enix
Developed by: Crystal Dynamics
Franchise: Tomb Raider
ESRB Rating:
Mature: Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language

OR…

Connect with Facebook

Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.