67. Multi-person mounts. It’s never
too early to go green, you guys.
68. Mounted combat! Wasn’t the entire
battle of Hoth just one giant mounted-combat PvP battle?
69. Better dances, with each race’s
sex getting their own. No, we don’t know what the dances should be.
70. Alright, we know one: Cyborgs
should do the robot.
Above: So many choices... why make us actually choose?
71. Multiple skill builds to switch
between. Making alts is cool, but not making alts of the same class. Let us
have two or three different builds so we can experience different takes on the same
class without needing to completely respec.
72. Capture the Hutt Flag.
73. King of the Hutt Hill.
74. Team Huttmatch.
75. A PvP mode that’s essentially
Defense of the Ancients. So, Dehutt of the Huttcients or whatever.
76. Huttball uniforms. In real life,
not just in the game. Like, we want to order one from Amazon.
77. PvP Hutt Arena for 1v1, 2v2, and
3v3 team fights.
78. Professional Huttball teams.
79. Huttball-specific titles. Like
Professional Huttball player or Huttball fan.
Above: We're fans of Huttball, by the way
80. A new class: Huttball player. It
should be an entire class based around Huttball.
81. Voting for MVP should show up
somewhere, in some way. Right now it’s hard to know if you’ve won or not.
82. Being able to view and select the
target of your target. This was amazing in Rift, and makes healing much easier.
83. We should be able to dismember our
84. Holiday events! Sure, it just launched, but that doesn't mean we should be able to celebrate different real-world holidays inside of the game.
85. Automatic matchmaking for
Flashpoints. Just about every other MMO has this and it always makes things easier.
86. A better looking-for-group system.
Someone at BioWare should just load up Dungeons & Dragons Online and steal
87. Allow players to convert their
leftover commendations into Warzone badges so that they don’t just… sit there.
88. Achievements! Person Achievements,
Guild Achievements. All of the Achievements!
Above: Learn more about the speeders and you'll see why we want them improved
89. A speed boost feature for rank 3
90. Customizable mounts with item
91. “Last logged in xxxx” indicator
for guilds and friends. We want the AWOL scum out of our guilds, because…
92. Guild quests and guild perks. A
weekly “Win 100 Warzones” or “Kill 2000 droids” mission that everyone in the
guild helps out with would be swell.
93. Larger guild cap for popular
guilds. Like ours. We’re totally popular.
94. More PvP zones that work better,
with more capturable bases.
95. Add Ons, for those of us who like
to customize things even more.
96. More corruption features. We want
a new arm when we dabble in the Dark Side.
Above: He doesn't look evil enough yet
97. Light Side corruption for Sith of
some kind. Maybe a glow, or bright blue eyes, or a tail or whatever.
98. Server transfer option for our
friends who were lame and didn’t feel like waiting in a three-hour queue to
play with us.
99. Bigger body types. We want a
Hutt-sized Sith carebear...that shoots lightning.
100. Smaller body types. Like Yoda.
101. The ability to play Star Wars:
Galaxies from our ship. The entire game. Please. Before the crappy update.