34. Massive guild cruisers that act
like guild housing.
35. Guild cruiser battles OH GOD WE’RE
GETTING GOOSEBUMPS JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.
36. Krayt Dragon world boss on
Tatooine. Like, seriously, should we even need to ask for this?
Above: That's the current world boss for Tatooine, for some unknown reason
37. The option to toggle Companion
headgear on/off. Kissing our companions with their headgear on just looked
38. Story missions that we can take
our entire team on, like the last mission in Mass Effect 2. There are a few in
the game, but there should be many more.
39. Let us talk more with our
companions after we max out their affection. After we hit cap, they just...
stopped talking to us. Did we say something wrong?
40. More companion missions. Let’s
hear their stories now that ours are done.
41. More missions involving lifting
things with the force, because lifting things with the Force is awesome
42. More NPC cliff dives from Jedi
Mind Tricks. That should be a potential outcome of every single mission.
43. Better UI customization. Better than that. No, better.
44. Racing with friends like in
Knights of the Old Republic.
45. Changing lightsaber stances
(Warrior/Guardian) should make the static standing animation different.
46. Playable, fully-animated Holochess.
Above: Pazaak was in Knights of the Old Republic, so it obviously exists in the world
47. Dejarik, Pazaak, and other silly Star Wars card games.
48. Oh, and Sabacc. We can't forget about Sabacc.
49. Gambling in the casinos. There’s a
casino planet without a single form of gambling. OBJECTION.
50. When traveling to other planets,
the phrase "punch it" should be said by a companion character just
before activating the hyperdrive. Every single time.
51. The ability to learn secondary
weapon proficiencies. Guardians and Warriors should be able to use double-bladed lightsabers, and Troopers and Agents should be able to use blaster
pistols (at a cost)
52. Playable instruments. The Star
Wars world is full of them, so why can’t we toot on a horn, too?
53. Lightsaber dismemberment. What?
Oh, it’s not an M-rated game? Fine.
54. Lightsaber dismemberment for
droids, then, Johnny Buzzkill.
55. Shared banks with the Legacy
system to let us share between our characters.
56. Shared crafting on each server. If
we don’t want to learn a new craft on an alt we should be able to just use our
other character’s companions to craft with.
Above: We should be able to send Khem to whoever we want
57. Shareable companions with the
58. More lightsaber crystal types –
unstable, swirly, rainbow, whatever. Maybe one that turns it into skittles.
59. Mail sent to friends should be
displayed on the screen with the scrolling text from the beginning on Star Wars
60. Something like Rifts’ rifts –
maybe downed ships that we can activate a distress beacon on to spawn dynamic
61. More dynamic content in general.
61. Large, open events on the later
planets, like Rift’s invasions.
63. Better protection in cities and at
spawn points in cities from enemy faction attacks. Even on PvP servers, people
need to be able to spawn.
64. We should be able to deactivate
our ship robot.
Above: We want to deactivate the crap out of him
65. Cosmetic items that cover up
armor, like robes or cloaks or cosmetic capes.
66. The ability to recolor or dye
outfits and armor.