Topics

WTF

• musashi1596 - September 22, 2010 10:11 p.m.

Careful now.
  • ThePurpleDragon - September 22, 2010 10:09 p.m.

I liked the stealth sections in Uncharted :P I have to agree with the rest, though. Lock picking in Fallout in Oblivion could have been done better.
  • Felixthecat - September 22, 2010 10:05 p.m.

Agreed with almost all of these. I despise hacking/lock picking unless it's done well and I certainly hate games where you have to look after a character you don't control. Climbing, for me however, is fun. It slows the game and usually makes it fairly more visceral. I also enjoy stealth, it doesn't matter if it isn't a stealth game, because being stealthy in any game is enjoyable for me. But of course, it kind of boils down to how it's done. If it's boring, crappy, slows the pace of the game completely and, overall, ruins the experience, then it's a problem. If any of the things you listed are even remotely enjoyable though, then I don't see a problem.
  • Radagast107 - September 22, 2010 10:02 p.m.

the lock picking in oblivion was pretty sweet, given it did take time, but it was your skill not the computers on weather you got through that door!
  • FNG - September 22, 2010 10 p.m.

Fallout wouldn't be the same without hacking and lockpicking.
  • OnyxOblivion - September 22, 2010 9:55 p.m.

@FrozenImplosion Sheva is great...when YOU equip her right. Give her a Sniper Rifle and she'll be deadly as hell. On topic... Fuck Ico! I spent $40 on that over-rated game! SotC was great, Ico is not!
  • Redeater - September 22, 2010 9:53 p.m.

Alright I will say it. Nice job on the Ico rant. I never understood the whole love for that game because I hated the whole escort thing. So you at least have one person who will agree with you. (Just wanted to put that in before the flood of hate comes in.)
  • FrozenImplosion - September 22, 2010 9:51 p.m.

So agree with the last one, only thing is: sometimes the stupid b*tch is your damn partner! COUGH COUGH SHEVA.
  • Redeater - September 22, 2010 9:46 p.m.

Bioshock 2 was so much improved without the tube puzzles.