Topics

Worst of 2010

• grizzly311 - December 16, 2010 8:04 p.m.

One of my favorite articles of the year. Great work, as always, Mikel.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - December 16, 2010 6:20 p.m.

I've heard of a total of... 3 of these games. Braid (Obviously) Singularity (Because it actually had a promising premise. Sorta.) And Canada Hunt. Because of last year's edition of this article. Unsurprising really that 80% upwards of this stuff is Nintendo shovelware.
  • BodyDamage - December 16, 2010 6:11 p.m.

thank you mikel, this was fantatic. the animals putting aside their differences to scream at the hunter had me rolling. i love it.
  • Roflcoptersmileyface - December 16, 2010 5:25 p.m.

lol i love the deadliest catch art! Great article Mikel
  • ThatsWhatSheSaid - December 16, 2010 3:49 p.m.

at 1st glance i thought Kid Fit Island Resort said Kid Fist Island Resort
  • Aforextreme - December 16, 2010 3:13 p.m.

I was waiting for this, Mikel! The holidays must finally be here now that this article's been posted. Great job!
  • SideOfBeef - December 16, 2010 3:04 p.m.

Canada Hunt, what the fuck? I want accurate depiction of my daily life. Give me the Remington box art ffs.
  • higganos - December 16, 2010 2:34 p.m.

Number 26. Sweet lord number 26. Pissed myself laughing for ages with that one. Awesome.
  • AntistasMetroid - December 16, 2010 2:11 p.m.

HOLY SHIT! HEATHCLIFF LIVES! Who the hell thought that would resonate with 7 year olds that have no idea who he is? Oh right, its a wii game. no one cares. I also got quite a kick from the cruise ship one for whatever reason. Fuckin hilarious stuff!
  • CaptainSalmon - December 16, 2010 2:03 p.m.

Oh god some of these are scary. However, I reckon the title of the article should be changed to "HA! Come at laugh at these shitty DS, Wii and PC games! HA!". It's catchier.
  • BornToLose3 - December 16, 2010 1:46 p.m.

Made my 2010, awesome stuff Mikel
  • moan4stalone - December 16, 2010 1:36 p.m.

Wow had no idea crave was still around. Shame I realy liked gex 3 and tokyo racer.
  • Japanaman - December 16, 2010 1:35 p.m.

My eyes burn! At least I own the U.S. copy of Cruise Ship which isn't great, but not quite that bad!
  • Hobogonigal - December 16, 2010 1:26 p.m.

Wow! I don't know where you got all these from but brilliant searching! This took me ages to read because I couldn't stop laughing after every few entries. I just don't get why people would spend time making a game only to soil it with covers like these...
  • Biopiate - December 16, 2010 1:11 p.m.

FBI Paranormal Cases and Deadliest Catch had me rolling... The review for Deadliest Catch also had me rolling, especially where it says (talking about the graphics) "looks like it came out in 2001."
  • philipshaw - December 16, 2010 12:58 p.m.

I look forward to this every year and you didn't disappoint, great article Mikel
  • kennytheinsane - December 16, 2010 11:48 a.m.

Deadliest Catch = Hilarious I just wish it wasn't 4 in the morning so I could laugh louder.
  • Games_Radar_DaveMeikleham - December 16, 2010 11:38 a.m.

I'm still wiping the beady man tears from my eye holes from the crab machine gun thing. I'm absolutely buying the shit out of that game at some point in the near future.
  • LordKreeka - December 16, 2010 11:25 a.m.

i saw a crotch grab on Just Dance 2 reCAPTCHA: anyway, Offingth
  • BurntToShreds - December 16, 2010 9:37 a.m.

Thank your for the nightmares, GR.