We Recommend

• Yeager1122 - July 22, 2011 2:35 a.m.

Wow i never realized Captain America was in this many games.
  • jameseagle - July 22, 2011 12:36 p.m.

*Wades in* Aaaactually, mainstream Captain America (Steve Rogers, now Director of SHIELD Captain Steve Rogers0 Bucky/Winter Soldier is Cap now) did NOT have super-powers. The super-soldier serum just made Steve literally the best he could be- the peak of human potential. Other versions of Cap (Ultimate universe, other people acting as cap) did have powers, but Steve was always just a man.
  • Omgbbq - July 22, 2011 4:27 p.m.

Dude, the Super Hero Squad verson... Look at that chin. XD
  • shawksta - April 4, 2014 2:43 p.m.

Crappy or not Ultimate Carnage was rather decent for its time, and it was awesome.
  • Kenshiro3 - April 4, 2014 4:39 p.m.

*Total Carnage & the game was awesome
  • Kenshiro3 - April 4, 2014 4:40 p.m.

I meant Maximum carnage... goddammit now i look like just as big an ass as you XD
  • pl4y4h - April 4, 2014 3:28 p.m.

A guy I know defined Cap as "The only super hero that has to take a cab to come save you" lol
  • Earthbound_X - April 4, 2014 3:53 p.m.

Captain America: Super Soldier is a surprisingly good game for what it is.
  • chase-robert - April 4, 2014 4:03 p.m.

"The story was interminable if the comics, and the game retold it again so several months in pixelated form, ready to exhaust readers all over again." This sentence is written so poorly that it hurts to read it. I literally made an account just to post this comment. Please proofread your articles.
  • illway - April 6, 2014 8:17 p.m.

The people who write for this site are so biased and untalented. I question why I even come here. These Cheetos fingered mofos don't have the slightest idea about journalism. There's a reason that they don't work for an official magazine and post stupid, meaningless articles on a regular basis.Some are worth the read, bust most are just some jizz tards blasphemy. Post facts.Not opinions
  • GR_TomMagrino - April 9, 2014 8:49 a.m.

We'll do whatever it takes to get folks to create accounts!
  • Darklurkr23 - April 5, 2014 10:24 a.m.

Since when was Maximum Carnage, MVS, MVC, 2,3 not great games? I personally LOVED Ultimate Alliance 2.
  • angelusdlion - April 6, 2014 12:19 p.m.

So marvel vs capcom 1 wasn't a good game?
  • P0ck3tC1am - April 6, 2014 2:27 p.m.

slide 4....Capt. America is Hank Hill.
  • cJinL - April 6, 2014 7:57 p.m.

I'm pretty sure Captain America isn't a unique case. Batman is the only superhero that has had a really good game. Spider-man had a few decent ones, and that's all I can think of. Superman has never had a good game either. Any "good" games are really mediocre at best.
  • Grady_McAlister - April 6, 2014 9:59 p.m.

--tomb raider and gta3 --opened the door for spiderman to have an AMAZING(no pun)platform for an EXCELLENT game --back in 6th gen --assassins creed is the continuation of that AMAZING 'mechanic' that being spiderman 'brings' to an open world platform --and in WAY MORE ways than 1 --batman arkham is just a continuation of it all --yes its true kids --weve been playing spiderman on a gta map --for 3 generations --and thinking its all something 'different' --(its all the same)
  • lbacker51 - April 9, 2014 9:12 a.m.

I was hoping they were going to make another CA due to the popularity of the movies. I did hear an interesting observation on why they may not have: although the Super-Soldier wasn't a bad game (though not great), it was only a 6.5 or so (rough consensus), and to combine it with whether to design a game for current gen or next gen consoles wasn't worth the risk. I don't know. I hope it changes. I still play Super-Soldier.