Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• Conman93 - June 15, 2009 8:48 p.m.

My first first the megaman boxart looks like something out of that movie tron
  • neoxbomb - June 19, 2009 3:21 a.m.

i know someone that knows someone that knows how to pull out Guiles gun in SF2. its an instant kill!
  • skyline19 - June 17, 2009 3:04 p.m.

That is the first I've heard about the street fighter stories... I was always an MK guy see :) Plenty of Ermac and Goro stories here!
  • drprofessor - June 17, 2009 4:35 a.m.

Aw...I thought the Super Mario 2/ Doki Doki Panic story would make it on the list. Every video reviewer on the net has a vid about it.
  • The_Zanger - June 16, 2009 10:52 p.m.

We're actually learning about the Cold War and stuff in history. I'll tell my teacher about tetris
  • Kruiser - June 16, 2009 9:22 p.m.

@ pikachu2000. I think this article's title was meant as a clever way to say "hey here are the greatest and most notorious legends in gaming, but we don't want to patronize those who have been following the industry for years and have heard these stories dozens of times". I have heard these mostly myself but it was still nice to get a recap, the Tetris one was actually mostly new to me and I quite enjoyed that documentary. The writeup for E.T. was pure comedic genius btw, I started laughing at the remote Amazonian tribe thing and it only got better from there.
  • lovinmyps3 - June 16, 2009 5:57 p.m.

God the earliest games I can play are for the NES I hate all those Atari consoles (yes I have played them)
  • iluvmyDS - June 16, 2009 5:23 p.m.

I don't find the bad Megaman box art that funny or interesting. And hey it's Night Trap.
  • JimmyN09 - June 16, 2009 4:52 p.m.

And once again Okami is forced into another article....
  • pikachu2000 - June 16, 2009 12:57 p.m.

I got 2 words for our favorate whining friend Games Radar: SHUT UP!!! You guys might not care anymore. You guys don't want to hear it anymore. But there is always somebody who never heard of these legends before and want to hear them. If you don't learn from these legends you will make the same mistakes again and again. If you don't want to hear it change the channel or go to a different site. Don't stop somebody else from hearing these legends because you are tired of them. You may be tired of it but there is always somebody interested in the legends. The legends will never die. DEAL WITH IT WHINERS!!!
  • EmmaXII - June 16, 2009 9:33 a.m.

Lol!! E.T the game! I didn't even like the movie!!
  • super-saint - June 16, 2009 7:18 a.m.

ummm... any Street Fighter fan with a sread of self respect knows that Gouken is Ken&ryus master
  • Ganontron3000 - June 16, 2009 3:54 a.m.

I like how an article about how you don't want to hear about these stories has instigated a lot of discussion about them...
  • Rodrigo90 - June 16, 2009 2:44 a.m.

“Yes, but Capcom USA learned its lesson about rushing box art out the door, right? Right?” *IGN watermark* I loled xD that was genius!
  • PlatypusFan - June 16, 2009 12:34 a.m.

u still find a way to mention okami
  • Amnesiac - June 16, 2009 12:33 a.m.

Totally agree with the top two. Yeah we know ET was bad, now can we please let it go already?
  • Defguru7777 - June 16, 2009 12:15 a.m.

I still find the ET thing hilarious, personally. The Custer thing has always been disturbing to me, though.
  • RonnyLive19881 - June 15, 2009 11:14 p.m.

Wow, that was a picture of FX Racer for the Snes. Never seen it anywhere besides my TV Lol. Quit dogging Nintendo.
  • Demonflare - June 15, 2009 11:06 p.m.

Uhh! I hate Sega and E.T. Mega Man is lame as well.
  • Z-man427 - June 15, 2009 10:29 p.m.

Are you bashing on OK Computer? actually, i don't mind. bashing on Hail to the Thief though, and you'd better hold on to your coconuts. surprising though that my cousin, one of the most well informed gamers that i know of and a former Ninty fan boy had never heard about nintendo screwing sony. i had to explain it to him. it was the biggest WTF of my life