Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• gamefreakl1996 - July 22, 2010 9:22 p.m.

BWA HAH HAH in Fable 2 i did EVERY evil thing i could think of, including taking my 3 wives and 5 children to the shawdow temple, then i replayed it on a seperate file and did nothing but good, good, good, except at the end i always picked the option for myself, i like my lil doggy
  • TheBoz - March 9, 2010 12:06 a.m.

Obviously you not played or remember Creatures 1 or 2 on the Commodore C64. Brilliant graphics for it's day, even comparable to the Amiga. Don't let the cartoony graphics put you off, there is some really sick things going on there ha ha ha ha ha
  • Savannah1994 - June 2, 2009 6:13 a.m.

what about madworld, that's the most bloodiest , sadistic and well lets face it greatest game ive ever played , gone with the sims , madworld rules!
  • EmmaXII - May 22, 2009 9:54 a.m.

Hmm. . . . I was expecting more Larxene from Kingdom hearts re:CoM. . . shes pretty damn sadistic!!
  • Demonflare - May 1, 2009 3:35 a.m.

I exspected to see gore and blood from stupid kid games. Ether way, they both suxed
  • botn9 - March 1, 2009 10:47 a.m.

lol #1 is definately the sickest...
  • RaIdEn - February 28, 2009 7:45 a.m.

i like making sims swan dive off the high board then take away the pool. never gets old XD
  • pogo - February 27, 2009 7:29 p.m.

the farther down the list ui go the more obvious it is
  • puceking - February 27, 2009 8:09 a.m.

Most sadistic moment in a game? That's gotta be from Harvester. In the last scene of the game, you can "win" by slaughtering your defenseless girlfriend with a blade, while she cries and pleads you to stop. You then become a serial killer. And that's how the game ends. I've played a lot of violent and sadistic games before, but Harvester is the first game that ever made me feel disgusted with myself for playing it. Anyone else played this?
  • Jason.Darksavior - February 26, 2009 5:01 a.m.

#2 is serious!
  • reyalejandro13 - February 25, 2009 midnight

from the top... #7: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. If i had to buy a PS3 based off of one game, this would be it. also.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA #6: wow. HAhAhAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH. i'd feel so much worse if these things were ugly. #5: I actually felt the pain from these after 30 seconds into the video. it's just wrong. This is the only one that made me feel it. #4: I understand why people fell sadist for doing this, but i just don't. I chose evil from the beginning anyway. Maybe it's just one of those things you have to do to feel it. #3: MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAhAhA. Ragdoll deaths ftw! loved the spikes death. #2 Yeah, how could you have a list without this game. i was going to get it, but I decided not to. Very Weird. #1: No Comment. I never played one of these games, and I never will. If i had to add some, i would add... Dead Rising. I mean, i know that they're zombies, but still... and the psycopaths were just freaky with what they did. The clown one was the best. Chainsaw deaths ftw. Of course, the Disembowerl atack is no laughing matter either. Pokemon: Yeah, not the first thing on most people's lists, but come on. Going back to the beginning routes with your Level 100 legendaries, and meeting a poor level 2 Bidoof who's just looking for food or something. You could just run, but no. You tell your pokemon to attack with Hyper Beam. Fainted my ass. SSBB: again, not the most sadistic game, but one thing sticks out in my mind: Near Kirby-ciding. Take a character who has a grab like move and an awesome recovery, like kirby, and get the character into your mouth, hands, etc. Jump off of the edge. now spit them out or throw them, and jump safely back onto the ground. That's just mean. ( Kirby, DeDeDe, Donkey Kong, and yoshi can all do this, and there are some others, if anyones wondering.)
  • drprofessor - February 24, 2009 8:32 p.m.

I HATE the living shit out of pain. Easily one of the most boring games EVER. *tick tick tick, rrrrr, floomp* ahhhhhhh *repeat*. ugh! Shit, I had way more fun with the insurance fraud minigame in Saints Row 1-2.
  • midna365 - February 24, 2009 5:28 p.m.

Wheres GOd of WAR
  • StonedMagician99 - February 24, 2009 12:28 p.m.

Hilarious list (especially Pain), but what about harvesting your first Little Sister in Bioshock?
  • rollaire - February 24, 2009 12:15 p.m.

PAIN like totally rocked! I thought it would be higher on the list! RT www.anonymity.eu.tc
  • Sash - February 24, 2009 11:15 a.m.

I thought GTA4 would be worse than Tomb Raider. Mostly because of the excellent ragdolls they have now. You can jump off buildings into helicopters hovering below and launch yourself across the whole map bouncing off whatever you hit lol.
  • it_burns - February 24, 2009 9:52 a.m.

I'm glad to see The Sims at #1. Nothing is funnier in that game than seeing sims die horrible deaths, whether you put them into those situations intentionally or otherwise.
  • AyJay - February 24, 2009 7:36 a.m.

in sims bustin out, i made a family, made a swimming pool and and diving board. then, while they were jumping off i removed the pool, so they hit concrete. the two adults died. lol
  • Defguru7777 - February 24, 2009 2:44 a.m.

I'm surprised Flatout wasn't on this list. Just watching those ragdoll physics makes me flinch.
  • Gotxxrock - February 24, 2009 1:51 a.m.

WOW, where was the first KOTOR!? At the end of the game, when you can have Zaalbar kill Mission the Twi'lek, his life long companion and friend, simply because he owes you a life debt!! Nothing beats that!! Great list otherwise, loved the Lummings spot =D