Topics

Top 7

• foodlist97 - September 9, 2008 4:19 a.m.

What about WWII games. ya activision and EA to me are the worst gaming industries EVER!!! and what about Nascar? I just like GH/RB because they are fun but activision ruined GH. I dont see the point in the Wii. The wii is fun for like a month and then it gets old.
  • Herschal - September 9, 2008 5:23 a.m.

Someone mentioned the mind coaching ds games, they weren't included because they were never good in the first place. >_>
  • ChrisMacDee - September 9, 2008 8:27 a.m.

I grew tired of guitar round about guitar hero 3, however world tour may turn that around, just because of the drums tho... which has nothing to do with guitar...despite it being called guitar hero... hmmmmm
  • Marioninja1 - September 9, 2008 8:17 p.m.

Eh, LondonJack, Halo isn't that old and it's only on it's 4th outing,(If you count Halo wars, witch I just did to be a good sport about Rts games, which I don't like, not to offend anyone) and Gearbox is making the 5th From what I heard
  • andyAK47 - September 9, 2008 8:20 p.m.

lego choking hazard
  • Cel-Shaded - September 9, 2008 10:24 p.m.

Sonic is like 20 years old, Nin10Doh
  • Ravenbom - September 10, 2008 12:43 a.m.

Katamari was a refreshing change when it came out; quirky to the max, and it was a fun diversion, but it's going to get old unless they make some changes. The Motorstorm sequel better make some changes too. Like how about tracks? I don't care how good the graphics are, and they are great in Motorstorm, but a racing game needs two things, cars and tracks. I don't think Motorstorm should have scored so high by critics, I mean, it is missing one half of what makes a racing game. Fun rental though. Still, that franchise started feeling stale as soon as you've played each of the 8 tracks.
  • gudtarplaya - September 10, 2008 12:58 a.m.

ok, i agree with the fact that wii and the lego series is getting old, but saint's row is different than gta in that it is way over the top, especially with the HIGHLY anticipated sequel, yes this game has a very large fan base. also you say that the game has controversal and stereotypical characters. does the gta franchise not? i mean look at that one jamacan guy in gta4, he always smokes weed and you cant understand a word he says, i think thats a little stereotypical. also the guitar hero franchise, for me and a whole other fan base, is not old and out dated at all. yes, this game gets repetitvie for some people but its becomeing a game for those who are actually good at it. thats all.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - September 10, 2008 1:31 a.m.

@gudtarplaya: I never said anything about GTA other than that Saints Row gets crap for being similar to it. I even said that Saints Row was a good idea. I believe it to be a decent game, but I also think that GTA has a bit more polish, even if it also has shallow characters. I've played an early version of Saints Row 2, and it didn't inspire me. There are a lot of great-looking open world games on the way, and they'll get a lot more of my attention.
  • Cwf2008 - September 10, 2008 3:29 a.m.

What about GTA? Its an ok game, but come on? Its 2008 and they need to have a couple dozen loading screens for every f**king thing? What the heck? And why isn't anything that has to do with WW2 up there?
  • joe kick-ass - September 11, 2008 1:15 a.m.

To londonjack: Shut the fuck up GTA fagget Nazi.
  • ttocs - September 11, 2008 4:51 p.m.

Couldn't agree more about the Guitar Hero comment. Guitar Hero may have started it all, but it certainly isn't going to finish. While I'm not a fan of the genre, Rock Band obviously has the upper hand when it comes to music games.
  • Alcyones - September 13, 2008 3:57 a.m.

Although i have not played some of these , i agree on most of them.
  • O1993 - September 13, 2008 6:55 p.m.

I disagree with lego, becouse their a perfect game for when you just want to have fun with out a story, kind of like mario game only for a sytems. Guitar Hero, may release a lot of games, but I like to see Guitar Hero evolve and have some modern rock music.
  • JZero15 - September 14, 2008 12:06 a.m.

nice list
  • Coolbeans69 - September 14, 2008 4:05 a.m.

Wii games really suck, Lego games are getting old too.
  • CAPST3R - September 17, 2008 5:42 p.m.

georgeguy, u only put 4 games and u sed 5. u cant count m8.
  • TobyW360 - September 30, 2008 3:55 a.m.

Wtf did a gta fanboy make this how is saints row a franchise there's only one game out
  • Defguru7777 - September 8, 2008 9:32 p.m.

FIRST!!! Anyhoo, I agree with everything on this list: "Wii" games suck Guitar Hero is whoring itself out LEGO needs gore (metal...) Cooking Mama, Nintendogs, and Saint's Row need to crawl in a pit and die
  • bioshocker - September 8, 2008 9:34 p.m.

what about all those language coaches for the ds or the brain traning games?