Topics

Top 7

• Amnesiac - March 10, 2009 12:40 a.m.

JESUS CHRIST just when I had almost forgotten Clotho. Or at least, as much as you CAN forget something like that.
  • NelosAngelos - March 9, 2009 11:53 p.m.

Wow...thanks GR...as if I didn't have trouble sleeping before. Damn you hands and your uncontrollable urge to click on any article you haven't opened up yet. Aside from all the...*lurch forward and gulp* soft bits, this was a damn funny article, especially with the Simpson's joke. I'm also thankful for Voldo's new outfit in the newest addition of Soul Calibar as well as with Asteroths. And I might as well do this once reCAPTCHA: stop spam read books.
  • fattestninjaever - March 9, 2009 11:08 p.m.

I'm not sure what scares me the most, its between: A-There exists enough material to make this article B-They took the time to make this article C-I actually viewed this article. I'm leaning towards C
  • The_Lurcher - March 9, 2009 9:45 p.m.

0_o good god my eyes!... but awesome article anyway. could see the boomer coming but i havn't played lost and the damned, i wanted to but that boner reducing article may have detered me from it.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - March 9, 2009 9:15 p.m.

i havent brought/played any of these games :) smugness
  • Unoriginal - March 9, 2009 8:24 p.m.

6 years back when I played MGS 2 for the first time my mother walked in on me playing the section where Raiden is in his birthday suit. She had never had any contact with Video Games prior to that. Try explaining that to her. My reaction was to try and explain the MGS2 plot and what led up to that seguence. On second thought that may not have been the best move. Great list
  • Timothy_Lemon - March 9, 2009 7:56 p.m.

cool winky.
  • 2rbtheknot - March 9, 2009 7:11 p.m.

Totally agree with number one, it was striking when i saw it
  • fionnoh - March 9, 2009 5:28 p.m.

boomers aren't so bad, usually if you're that close you're blinded anyway. Clement Darling's mother in house of the dead overkill, now thats just nasty.
  • TrueKilbot - March 9, 2009 3:45 p.m.

I remember Raiden. What were they thinking