• WikiParazFTW - April 12, 2011 1:52 p.m.

wow...I don't even know what to think of that live tour, I would be legitamately embarassed to show my face after that.
  • DLegend17 - April 12, 2011 1:59 p.m.

I remember going to the MK live tour....what a disaster. Horrible costumes, horrible acting, the martial arts seemed cool (keep in mind I was in 4th grade), and no body understood when we were supposed to interact with our "amulets". I felt embarrassed for them....it was just blah....funny now though.
  • Kethmach - April 12, 2011 2:08 p.m.

So remember kiddies; when you start chanting that Halo is "milking it" by releasing an RTS game, the genre it started out as and a genre that still remained very true to the feeling and tone of Halo... think of any ONE of these games listed here. Motor Kombat in particular. :-D
  • MrTea - April 12, 2011 2:16 p.m.

Awesome article! this is exactly why talkradar gives me the boners!
  • grizzly311 - April 12, 2011 3:03 p.m.

I love how embarrassed Sub Zero is in the background during the interview.
  • MichaelFlynn21 - April 12, 2011 3:07 p.m.

Is it just me or does Raiden in the Sub-Zero game look like Jeff Bridges?
  • moan4stalone - April 12, 2011 3:30 p.m.

Wow I remember watching this on good day la. WHo is the skinny guy in the black hood?
  • ventanger - April 12, 2011 4:19 p.m.

I love how live-action Jax's 'cybernetic arms' are just a white long sleeve shirt pulled over behind his head.
  • Cleanser247 - April 12, 2011 4:32 p.m.

Damn, this is a great Top Seven Chris : ) I really enjoyed reading it! Keep up the great work : )
  • Japanaman - April 12, 2011 5:33 p.m.

That NBA Jam court looks so sweet. I've always wanted to see an MK Basketball game. Imagine Scorpion going up for a dunk, losing his mask, and setting the hoop on fire. Or Sub-Zero slamming the ball, freezing the entire basketball goal, and shattering it. Even Shaq can't shatter the ENTIRE goal!
  • fetalspray - April 12, 2011 5:42 p.m.

Say what you want I enjoyed Puzzle Kombat and also the Chess Kombat of Deception, yeh pretty dissapointed chess Kombat didnt make the list though. On another note i couldnt watch that news piece all the way, just too cringeworthy for me to handle.
  • batmanboy11 - April 12, 2011 8:38 p.m.

Damn, #1 definitely deserved its spot.
  • foxyexplosion - April 12, 2011 9:33 p.m.

Great article, next time I see a bond flick start Im gonna say it looks like The mortal kombat: special forces intro.
  • ObliqueZombie - April 12, 2011 10:10 p.m.

That was one of the most awkward videos I've ever seen. I felt flustered and uncomfortable the whole time.
  • Yeager1122 - April 12, 2011 10:56 p.m.

Wow MK did alot of weird things.
  • DeathbyFira - April 12, 2011 11:50 p.m.

good god the 90s shure had some fing akward times and the live action stuff made me cringe cant even see the damn video that is bad just hope the new movie they are comeing out with doesnt get as akward as this stuff lol
  • Pytor - April 13, 2011 12:09 a.m.

Can I get live action Sonya Blade daughter's number?
  • Mboy1100 - April 13, 2011 12:16 a.m.

I'm on a drug, called CHARLIE SHEEN!! Lol.Winning.I wish it was MK vs Marvel....I like spiderman ^_^
  • taterboob - April 13, 2011 1:38 a.m.

Can't wait for the Tdar elaboration. A little aside: I used to fap to that picture of Sonya from Special Forces.
  • TwoFirstNames - April 13, 2011 3:12 a.m.

Wow! I had no idea about the Special Forces game. That looks teeeeeeeeribble! Eww, no wonder it was $20 dollars.