• ChipTheExecutioner - April 12, 2011 3:40 a.m.

At least they tried to help MS
  • elchetos - April 12, 2011 3:43 a.m.

O... M... G... That live show looks... ahem... mmmmm... painfully 90s' "We're edgy... With a purpose!". I feel bad for the kids who actually got to see that.
  • sgloomy - April 12, 2011 4:25 a.m.

Watch the last video imagining that Shang Tsung never actually broke character, the video becomes even funnier.
  • Wazzle - April 12, 2011 5:32 a.m.

WTF is up with Baraka in that Live Tour video?!
  • CoryM1134 - April 12, 2011 5:51 a.m.

Sub-Zero's haircut. .............
  • CoryM1134 - April 12, 2011 5:54 a.m.

Wazzle, He looked odd to me too. I think it's because he doesn't have a humongous spiky mouth.
  • peaceful765 - April 12, 2011 7:30 a.m.

With that special forces intro I think they watched too much Cowboy Beebop. What about the Mortal Kombat RPG game that came with one of the PS2 games (Armagedon?). Tat was not even fun to play.
  • gazdog9 - April 12, 2011 7:55 a.m.

well , they sure milked the f**k out of that cow . Although I see that they haven't explored the murky depths of reality TV .........yet
  • bloodyshadow - April 12, 2011 8:39 a.m.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.... Sorry about all those.
  • FauxFurry - April 12, 2011 9:13 a.m.

I'd say that I managed to somehow miss Puzzle Kombat but it might be more accurate to say that I unwittingly dodged that harpoon. As for the stageplay, maybe Warner Brothers could bring it back using professional performers this time. They could probably even stage a cross-over with Spider-Man before Turn Off The Dark is completely discontinued so the world could get a Marvel Vs. Mortal Kombat in some form. Spider-Man vs. Scorpion vs the other Scorpion!
  • HotCyder - April 12, 2011 9:48 a.m.

Is it just me or do you guys use the same piece of diddy kong racing music for your racing videos? Keep it up!
  • SausageLozenge - April 12, 2011 10:31 a.m.

MK: the live tour looked pretty great, but I don't know if anything can replace TMNT: Coming out of their shells.
  • philipshaw - April 12, 2011 11:13 a.m.

MK Mythologies, the game so fucking awful that me and my brother didn't want to play after the 1st level
  • Zanthis - April 12, 2011 11:17 a.m.

Oh Mortal Kombat, how you never cease to amuse.
  • NightCrawler_358 - April 12, 2011 11:21 a.m.

Nice list, very strange franchise indeed. I laughed at the last video when he said something about sending positive messages to children! Like what? ripping someones spine out is good?
  • luckyseven - April 12, 2011 12:29 p.m.

i was wondering why this article was smelling like pizza...
  • luckyseven - April 12, 2011 12:32 p.m.

Great stuff by the way Chris..My love for you increases with each typo..
  • ultimatepunchrod - April 12, 2011 1:13 p.m.

im sure if mr. antista reads this, he will call nerdism, but superman couldnt fly away in MKvsDC b/c magic is his other weakness so while he was in the MK world (which is filled with magic), he didnt have access to all his powers. this of course does not justify the rest of the game's story, but that actually makes sense.
  • OtterPopAfterbirth - April 12, 2011 1:43 p.m.

"What, you thought Charlie Sheen and Spider-Man invented shitting the stage, kids" LMFAO
  • AntistasMetroid - April 12, 2011 1:49 p.m.

(Bone-rar) Thank you Christopher.