Topics

Top 7

• dannycon739 - May 12, 2009 1:53 p.m.

you forgot time time hollow: go to dinner and you spend a few hours playing OR Choose to follow the cat and finish in five minutes
  • Lazyboy4sure - May 11, 2009 2:28 a.m.

I miss my companion cube : (
  • dtzulu - May 10, 2009 3:51 a.m.

marvel ultimate alliance, in mephisto's realm. do i save nightcrawler or jean grey? the ending is affected by your choice, as i have done both saves. but IMHO it is better to save nightcrawler.
  • RedOutlive10 - May 9, 2009 6:37 p.m.

What about Left 4 Dead? In the end of the chapters, the hardest think to choose over is to rescue or not a mate who's being killed outside of the safe house, risking your own life or close the safe house and let him rot outside. The outcome is just a mere difference in the points your team acquire if you're in versus but due to the immersion of the game, it's a very harsh dilemma.
  • thochaos - May 9, 2009 4:17 a.m.

or "was" even...
  • Over1imit - May 8, 2009 8:26 p.m.

Hobojedi ftw :P Choosing between kickass Kratos or flirty Zelos in Tales of Symphonia was so hard :( Also...I choose Pikachu <_<!
  • 360nerd - May 8, 2009 3:53 p.m.

also i was going to blow up megaton cause i didnt feel like trying to figure out how to difuse the thing, but on my way to that one dudes building my game froze up on me, so i never got to do either. i sent the game back to GameFly (which ROCKS) but never bothered to grab another copy from them til just this week. which one should has better outcome for the first time through, blow up or save
  • yoyoguy - May 8, 2009 3:47 a.m.

when you blow up megaton, where is moira? i cant find an entrance to megaton
  • Doctalen - May 8, 2009 2:19 a.m.

Oh yeah another reason why I nuked Megaton, I couldnt find Moira's shop.
  • Doctalen - May 8, 2009 2:17 a.m.

I blew up Megaton for the pretty explosion. For KOTOR who doesnt want to shoot lightning out of their fingers then again a pretty and shiny temple is waiting. Pokemon played every game that makes you chose a starter, got to love that Charzard.
  • Coolbeans69 - May 7, 2009 11:05 p.m.

The ending wasn't that great. It wasn't "gut wrenching" as the title suggests, but all the others were. For the last one, it's sorta, "which one looks the least retarded and most badass at the end?" for me
  • gamer31596 - May 7, 2009 9:10 p.m.

What about the True Crime series? in th second game you have to make the choice to be a bad cop or a suck up to the law.
  • waffledragon33 - May 7, 2009 7:15 p.m.

luca definately
  • Dorgles - May 6, 2009 10:02 p.m.

Although the Megaton quest was a hard decision, I still think the GECKO/Vault City thing was a harder decision in that both sides had roughly equal pros/cons (Do I finally get that F'ing Jet addiction cure or save all the lovable Ghoul people/Harold). Regardless I always massacred VC anyway. But thats just my opinion :1
  • mastersword369 - May 6, 2009 9:19 p.m.

dude, what was up with those chicks in #3? Are they gay, or what?
  • Demonflare - May 6, 2009 8:19 p.m.

In Bioshock I chose to rescue the lil sis. And when I started over the game I chose to harvest em. :) In GTA4 kill the Playboy dude so you can get his apartment. Plus I can easily make $2,000 by running over people. :) In Pokemon, I only pick a starter Pokemon that looks hot.
  • noobeater - May 6, 2009 3:58 p.m.

I always chose fire...its cool and besides itll ease you through all the grass pokemon at the start which are weak against fire...derr. also a FREAKING dragon oh and i find it hard to be evil. such as fallout i didnt even feel the urge to nuke a city. id rather have good friends and trade post. err shivering isles i felt slightly guitly coz whoever you chose (and both sides are nuetral) the other guards get butchered..and you chose whether to painfully kill or tomrent to a little crying baby some adventorers in a cavern = happy times gta 4 choices were terrible i didnt care for any of them, just like the entire game, gimme gta vice city and san andreas anyday
  • jar-head - May 6, 2009 12:19 p.m.

i really think KOTOR 2 ( and one) should be a must play. Although you know of the force that lets you move sh*t, and palpatine someones @$$, in both KotOR's you play literally As the Force. and in Kreia's version, the Force is just as manipulating as her, and you are playing to manipulate one person to make anothers decision's. So, Whomever Thought of that to begin with, needs a frekin' medal or something, because that is soem old school Genius....
  • WrathLord03 - May 6, 2009 8:25 a.m.

I'm going to be really obvious here and say that all RTS's involve difficult choices, but that wouldn't have been as much fun in an article...
  • mjmont92 - May 6, 2009 4:16 a.m.

You forgot Lighthouse! (PC) That Game was the shit. It was all based on decisions. There were like 14 different endings. For a 1996 game, that's insane. Plus the graphics looks great.