• Genericpenisjoketista - December 20, 2010 8:43 p.m.

Rage comics have gone totally mainstream. I miss the good ol' days when they were obscure.
  • 8bitBaby - December 20, 2010 8:35 p.m.

oh my.
  • BertTheTurtle - December 20, 2010 8:35 p.m.

I also have to disagree with Alan Wake's placement on this list. I thought it was amazingly fun and had some of the best atmosphere and writing I've ever seen.
  • db1331 - December 20, 2010 8:30 p.m.

@xboxwarriorx (LOL) I do 99% of my gaming on PC, so I'm as next gen as you can be. The Wii is just for Zelda and Mario (last game I bought was Galaxy 2).
  • Sniped50 - December 20, 2010 8:22 p.m.

Sorry db1331. That must sting really really bad. Also Tyler, why couldn't you have made this list BEFORE parents/relatives/emotional baggage did their Christmas shopping? That way, it might allow us time to include a 'What I don't want for Xmas' section on our Christmas lists. reCAPTCHA: Oblord not
  • xboxwarriorx - December 20, 2010 8:21 p.m.

@ db1331 x_x get with the program! you need next gen in you're ass (pref 360 haha unless your a dumbo). at 27, to own a wii, yous must be a peodofile.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - December 20, 2010 8:10 p.m.

@db1331 I'm sorry. I tried to choose entries that I figured would be easy mistakes. Things that are relatively good but that aren't what you wanted. You just got screwed.
  • ssjMrFord - December 20, 2010 8:07 p.m.

Sad keanu makes me sad :(
  • db1331 - December 20, 2010 8:07 p.m.

No Tyler. No. I already got 2 games this Christmas that are miles worse than ANYTHING on this list. So I have a Wii. My sister knows I have a Wii. She also knows I am 27 years old. She got me these. THESE TYLER: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Arcade-Shooting-Gallery-with-Gun-Wii-Wii/12080713 http://www.walmart.com/ip/Rapala-We-Fish-with-rod-Wii-Wii/11963420 WTF? Not only will I never play either of them, now I have a stupid ass orange shotgun and fishing rod controller shell that I can't even throw away because they might come over and want to see the games. And the worst part is, she spent 60 BUCKS on that crap. Do you know how many Steam games or even decent $20-30$ Wii games she could have gotten me for that? On top of that, I had to act excited when I opened them in front of her. I PRETENDED TO BE EXCITED ABOUT RAPALA: WE FISH. A part of me died that day. I'm glad I didn't buy anything for her yet. I need to find something equally terrible...
  • J-spit - December 20, 2010 8:06 p.m.

lmao. Wtf was up with that Blood Stone comic bit?
  • xboxwarriorx - December 20, 2010 8:06 p.m.

FIST! oh yesss x_x may say that this articl is alright, may award +5 internets to you're ass haha owned x_x also, shutty the moth when talking about kinect its amazing, dont be a tramp and yous should buy a bigger front room haha owned
  • Amnesiac - December 20, 2010 8:03 p.m.

Best Top 7 in so long.
  • oryandymackie - December 20, 2010 8:02 p.m.

I did enjoy your Blood Stone theme which ran through the article. I believe it should be made into a series. Any possibility of that?
  • tareq - December 20, 2010 7:57 p.m.

The whole meme thing wasn't really fun because waaaaaaay too many on one page
  • brettssatisfyingdong - December 20, 2010 7:56 p.m.

unfunny memes: the article tone it down a bit from /b/ to /v/ eh
  • RabidCabbage - December 20, 2010 7:52 p.m.

Great article, now I've read it.
  • batmanboy11 - December 20, 2010 7:52 p.m.

I actually asked for Blood Stone for Christmas, just so that I could beat it without having to pay anything.
  • mEgAzD - December 20, 2010 7:50 p.m.

I kinda disagree with the Blur entry but the lulz in this article more than makes up for it.
  • boxmeizter - December 20, 2010 7:50 p.m.

HAHAHAHAHA I GOT BLOOD STONED
  • hatebreeder - December 20, 2010 7:49 p.m.

Why does it seem like you weren't sober when you wrote this? not that theres anything wrong with that......trust me I know.