Topics

Top 7

• TheSuburbiaRuins - January 19, 2009 10:13 p.m.

Red Dead was amazing, And the fake trailer for Battlefront 3 looked good, I want it.
  • BodyDamage - January 19, 2009 9:38 p.m.

@wolf: I almost agree, but not that DS is a crappy system. the DS is a fine system but i think a game as epic as ff7 needs a complete next gen overhaul. That FF7 opening for the ps3 tech demo was THE fucking sauce and I can't even begin to imagine how glorious the rest of it would look. I'm a little tired of seeing new games with enormous potential to look as amazing as they play end up on something that is basically the worst looking of all of the systems available just because it has the highest number of sales. At LEAST make it a psp conversion, (crisis core looked great) even though it would probably need to be at least 2 discs.
  • Wolf007 - January 19, 2009 9:26 p.m.

Please, remake FF VII for the PS3. Screw a lousy D.S. port. Just imagine Aerith being stabbed with PS3 visuals. People cried in 1997 when you could hardly make out the blood. Imagine today. Bottom line- no one wants a lousy port to a crappy system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pablos102030 - January 19, 2009 8:54 p.m.

What the hell Brett, no mention of Ico 3? Come on, you know they have to announce something soon.
  • kingpin202 - January 19, 2009 7:56 p.m.

I Agree Red Dead Revolver 2. I loved that game to death, even more than Halo I believe, well, never the less, it was close. =D
  • MeesesGlokmah - January 19, 2009 7:31 p.m.

I want a new Zelda and Mario game! Or at least an announcement! Not that these aren't great suggestions too. A new Sonic, Call of Duty, Metroid and FFVII would be great!
  • vic88 - January 19, 2009 5:26 p.m.

i want to hear star wars battlefront 3
  • ssj4raditz - January 19, 2009 5:25 p.m.

I would like each and ever one of those to be announced!