Topics

E3 E3 2010 Top 7

• tompie - June 7, 2010 6:44 p.m.

Devil may cry 5 without Nero and I think the spam filter fails
  • slimjim441 - June 7, 2010 5:52 p.m.

Prototype sucks.
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 7, 2010 5:18 p.m.

Prototype was balls Bioshock 2 sounds (I haven't played it yet addmitedly) like a good game, but not one that deserves to hold the Bioshock name and if Bethesda try and make an Elder Scrolls MMO I'll go round there myself and kick every last one of those money hungry wankers in the nuts. I'm with you on HL2 Ep3 though =/
  • GoateeGuy615 - June 7, 2010 4:57 p.m.

I really want to see Aliens: Colonial Marines, followed closely by Half-Life 2 episode 3. Been waiting too long for both.
  • RebornKusabi - June 7, 2010 4:53 p.m.

Yeah, it was already mentioned on the first page, but there won't be anything Half-Life related at this E3 >_< Here's another source as well: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.200217-Gabe-Newell-Valve-E3-Surprise-Isnt-Episode-3
  • Onepersonwithnoopinion - June 7, 2010 4:45 p.m.

Oh boy. If GTA V was announced this early, I would freak. If anything it's going to be another subtitled entry like you said. But I really don't see Rockstar returning to London anytime soon. My guess is that it's going to take place in Vice City. Imagine how cool it would be to not only go around in virtual Miami circa 1985, but CUBA as well. It would also be a pleasant welcoming back of what made the series great in the first place: being able to do whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted, no strings attached. recaptcha: official pandemic Oh, and Battlefront 3 would kick ass. Same with Timesplitters 4.
  • CAPST3R - June 7, 2010 4 p.m.

OH! COOL IDEA! GTA, and you can travel between San Andreas, Vice City and Liberty City! That would be ACE! reCAPTCHA: pay encarta. No thanks.
  • CAPST3R - June 7, 2010 3:58 p.m.

Definitely Prototype 2, new GTA (San Andreas stories/ modern day vice city hopefully), new Burnout? a new Far Cry would also be good (FC2, not the previous ones). Also, news on FO:NV, DR2, TDU2, GR:FS.
  • Uriah - June 7, 2010 3:58 p.m.

i want to see the Lord of Rings sequel to the GC's The Hobbit. damn good platformer.
  • GodofPS314 - June 7, 2010 3:56 p.m.

Well LittleBigplanet2 has already been announced so I am just looking for info on it. And Starfox would be nice, and looking for info on maybe a new pikmin lol. And the new legend of Zelda
  • Lilrockerdude - June 7, 2010 3:46 p.m.

Portal 2 of course...HL2ep3 would be nice along with a final vamp of the current Source Engine or Source Engine 2 would be cool. Speaking of Half-Life where is Cpl. Shepard, Barny has already come back and is helping and Shepard is coming back for Ep3 or for HL3 because I loved playing as the Opposing force and maybe playing someone else from Gordon for HL2 would be cool...Do I hear Dog's own game coming out?!? How bout Counter Strike and Day of Defeat as well Also for PC Company of Hero's 2 From Nintendo Give us some StarFox for sure! A new Advance Wars would be awesome or maybe throw it up on the Wii maybe??? And come on Nintendo yall needa step it up and make an HD console(with an SSD not HDD) and better online client for a better experience, and once this is out make some nintendo classics in HD like Pilot Wings and StarFox and Mario in 1080p would be cool. Sony KillZone3 with a 3D preview and maybe some other great 3D games seeing as 3D may take a stand in 2011 in general Another Need For Speed Underground would be great!!! GTA5(with a foreign city) And the big one that would make so many late teens and young adults crap them selves would be to finally give us DUKE because some of us have been waiting a good portion of our lives to get the new Duke Nukem
  • AnthonyGalindo - June 7, 2010 3:45 p.m.

Half-Life 2 Episode 3 is the game I want to see the most. Oh, and just to let you know I don't think Valve plans on ever creating a new engine. Valve has said the idea behind the Source engine was that they would just keep adding new features and improvements to it so they never had to make an entirely new engine.
  • jakery22 - June 7, 2010 3:30 p.m.

What i'd love is duke nukem. :(. It looks epic and i want it.
  • Wolverine08 - June 7, 2010 3:07 p.m.

GRID 2 would be awesome. The first was the best racer I've played ever, so more of the same would be good
  • Frootaloom - June 7, 2010 3:02 p.m.

Where is my Timesplitters 4? I've been waiting for that for years...
  • maggieron36 - June 7, 2010 2:58 p.m.

Who cares!!! My boyfriend thinks the same with me. He- is eight years older than me, lol. We met online at an age gap dating site[_www. SEEKCOUGAR com_]---a nice and free place for Younger- Women and Older Men, or Older Women and Younger Men, to interact with each other. Maybe you wanna check out or- tell your friends
  • maggieron36 - June 7, 2010 2:51 p.m.