Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• Fizzmonkey - May 25, 2009 9:24 p.m.

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 is my most wanted game,without stupid stuff like the little mermaid.
  • Tasty_Pasta - May 25, 2009 7:56 p.m.

Dude, I owned the original Rainbow Six on PC, PS1, and Gameboy Color. That game was the bomb. And I don't know if I want another GTA announced, because you know they aren't gonna give us any useful information on it, just some trailer that doesn't give you any cool aspect of what it's gonna be like. And I think R* will wait until after RDR is released before announcing a new GTA.
  • thor231 - May 25, 2009 7:14 p.m.

Metroid: Dread anyone?
  • scbyfn4evr - May 25, 2009 6:13 p.m.

FUCK. YES. Bring on KH3 with The Rescuers, Robin Hood, Who Framed Roger Rabbit..... Square, listen up. Enix....gsplit from the company. Please.
  • FlyinMX - May 25, 2009 6:08 p.m.

I hope Pikmin 3 makes an appearance. I don't think they made that official yet. In the end, I just hope nintendo doesn't disappoint this year.
  • realybored666 - May 25, 2009 6:08 p.m.

SLY COOPER PS3 FTW!!!!! lets see it happen sony!
  • riodoku79 - May 25, 2009 6:01 p.m.

I have a sickening feeling that Kingdom Hearts III won't ever happen. I mean Disney owns the rights to a lot of the characters and I have a feeling that they want their "artists" (Jonas brothers, Hannah Montana, High School Musical actors) in the game over traditional characters like Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. Which is something that I hope Square Enix will NEVER agree to.
  • asdfer - May 25, 2009 5:58 p.m.

Wtf Playing as bently was kick ass! He could knock out people and blow their brains out! He could use more gadgets though and Murry should be given more abilities as well. I'd want them to make it so you could play as Panda king or Guro without starting a mission.
  • ssj4raditz - May 25, 2009 5:36 p.m.

Totally down with a new Sly and KH.
  • yoreAtowel - May 25, 2009 5:36 p.m.

I seen The baby and Earl form that kick ass 90s show, DInosaurs. I have fond memories from the babys antics and grandma dinos bitching.
  • Awesomeitude1523 - May 25, 2009 5:20 p.m.

SLY COOPER!! FINA-FUCKIN-LLY SOMEBODY MENTIONS IT!! I've beaten and played the crap out of all the other sly games, and FINALLY some video game site has the brain to mention it! Hats off to you Gamesradar, hats off indeed. Also, NEW GTA FTW! recaptcha: Rugburn Hero (Why thank you)
  • Moosebomber - May 25, 2009 5:10 p.m.

I thought GTA 4 wasn't a fraction as good as San Andreas. Maybe if you were playing with friends and some really funny stuff would happen, it could come close. The most exciting thing you do in GTA 4 mission wise is rob a bank. In San Andreas, its hard to find the most exciting, there are a lot of great ones. Like breaking into Area 51, getting onto a plane packed with bombs and parachute out as it explodes, a casino heist and more. plus, we had airplanes, which were better than the helicopters. in fact, at Francis airport in GTA 4, they have shamals, planes from San Andreas, parked, but you cant drive them, plus they took away parachutes, which was tremendous fun. while i love GTA 4's city and the attention to detail, they created a wonderful city. But the whole state that was San Andreas was far more interesting even without the detail, plus it seems they lost some of their humor in the process. San Andreas was packed with humor in their characters, which i though were better than the ones in 4, even though they weren't as deep, were more interesting, Where GTA 4 has mob bosses with little to none personality, San Andreas as a blind triad boss (who is one of the best characters ever), a hippie obsessed with conspiracies, and a musician who cant stop "giving himself a little." but back to my point on the humor of the game, one humorous moment was when you and the triad boss, the blind one, are playing blackjack and he loses by drawing too many cards (if i remember correctly, he had 76 points) and when carl tells him he loses, the boss says "Carl, you are bad luck, when i play with the other guys, i always win. Its funny because he is the boss, of course he will win. Plus GTA was missing all the activities that you can do. i mean, sure its not realistic to steal a taxi cab and go play crazy taxi, or start saving lives by stealing an ambulance, but its fun. well the ambulance ones aren't but you get my point. And lastly, it doesnt have the rhino. what seems like a minor complaint, it has been a bit of a tradition for Grand Theft Auto. Even chinatown wars had one. So i close my debate with this statement, if your going to make another Grand theft auto game,rockstar,make it fun again.
  • walrusthewill - May 25, 2009 4:42 p.m.

I think both hollywood and the gaming industry are suffering from writers block right now. Original ideas are few and far between, and dont get nearly as much attention as corporate financed sequals. I dont want to see more and more sequals or remakes, I want new fresh ideas with the same type of funding as COD5 o GOW2, but thats just my opinion.
  • b8z - May 25, 2009 4:38 p.m.

if gta 5 means another game as boring as 4 was then id rather just have the series end, it may have been detailed and more releastic but taking out all the fun makes it all pointless.
  • VyseTheTetrisdork - May 25, 2009 4:17 p.m.

Gizmoduck FTW! If Disney and Capcom can't get together, Disney should at least allow the Ducktales characters be in KH3.
  • AntistaIsTheLight - May 25, 2009 4:16 p.m.

Beat me to first vivalafrance
  • AntistaIsTheLight - May 25, 2009 4:15 p.m.

HA HA FIRST. I think that Rockstar should make a next GTA. But please, take your time. Dont be like Guitar Hero or Tony Hawk.
  • vivalafrance - May 25, 2009 4:15 p.m.

ugh i dont want 3-d tech games 3-d movies give me a headache