Topics

Top 7

• Cleanser247 - May 23, 2011 5:31 p.m.

Great Top 7!
  • JNewman - May 23, 2011 5:17 p.m.

I tried playing No More Heroes 2 with my girlfriend in the room - she was like, "why are you shaking the controller like you're masturbating?" I was like: "To power my beam katana, duh."
  • MaynardJ - May 23, 2011 5:12 p.m.

Touché, lukas1051, touché. I'm happy Guitar Hero was not on this list, as it made me feel pretty awesome in the past two years. I haven't played it since September because my 360 broke down, but I finally bought a replacement this month and I'm ready to get back into it. Or play a few more great PS2 games.
  • lukas1051 - May 23, 2011 5:03 p.m.

Well maybe you awkward nerds whose idea of a gaming session is a WoW raid in a darkened room feel a tad uncomfortable in fun social situations, but I for one am awesome at Singstar, Guitar Hero, Dance Dance Revolution, and lets face it that's about as cool as gaming gets, at least when it comes to impressing girls. Works a treat though. Also, you forgot to mention that some of the larger, stereotypical Gabe Newell-esque gamers simply lack the physical energy to play and of this.
  • BlackElement17 - May 23, 2011 5 p.m.

I'm happy to say I haven't played most of these.
  • QWERTYCommander - May 23, 2011 4:23 p.m.

Where's Just Dance? Or Guitar Hero/Rock Band?
  • Yeager1122 - May 23, 2011 4:13 p.m.

Playing Guitar Hero Or Rock Band with the sound off makes you look like a dick.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - May 23, 2011 4:12 p.m.

My mother and sister don't appreciate the need for the addition of alcohol to make singstar fun. -.-
  • bluscorp - May 23, 2011 3:57 p.m.

@ NinjaDevBear - I'm liking the avatar. "I'm gonna shove that bat up your ass and turn you in to a popsicle" I agree wholeheartedly with these. Although i do like Hyper SingStar, lol.
  • Tito45 - May 23, 2011 3:54 p.m.

Ha i have to try playing sing-star while intoxicated.... or maybe just watch my friends play, and make fun of them.
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - May 23, 2011 3:49 p.m.

I even feel like a dick on guitar hero now when I didn't use to..
  • Skykid - May 23, 2011 3:41 p.m.

Yes ladies and gents. A Kinect will only make you look like a dick, not make you look cool.
  • Jordo141 - May 23, 2011 3:31 p.m.

For the love of God; put hat Singstar video on YouTube xD
  • KidKatana - May 23, 2011 3:22 p.m.

Cundy, with that flatcap-hoodie combination you couldn't look like a dick if you tried.
  • jackthemenace - May 23, 2011 3:07 p.m.

Mr. Scruffles? Mr. Scruffles...? MR. SCRUFFLES...!? But in all honesty, how can a full grown man NOT expect to look like a dick Playing singstar, while recording himself singing with a giant poster of Avril Lavigne in shot?
  • batmanboy11 - May 23, 2011 3:07 p.m.

I remember feeling like a dick during most of the mini-games of the wii Super Monkey Ball. Especially the hurtle race.
  • TheHungryLemur - May 23, 2011 3:01 p.m.

Well, I know it doesn't really count but I felt like a dick when the end sex scene in POP: Warrior Within started and my Dad was in the room.
  • Mode - May 23, 2011 3:01 p.m.

When I have to use Overdrive while singing in Rock Band, I just hit the mic to avoid looking like a total jackass.
  • DaveGoose - May 23, 2011 2:58 p.m.

Wii Sports Boxing
  • Yaro - May 23, 2011 2:58 p.m.

I laughed my ass off at the lexis of this article. I mean, hyperspazmodical ass-twatery?! GENIUS!!!