Topics

Top 7

• dougle - February 2, 2009 8:48 p.m.

i dont mean to be "that guy" but kingdom hearts & final fantasy xii as well as maybe dark chronicle(dark cloud 2)would also be great fun co-op
  • hohee45 - February 2, 2009 10:29 p.m.

i have to agree with dougal, kingdom hearts with a buddy would be pure genious.
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - February 2, 2009 10:29 p.m.

Dead Rising co-op would have been magnificent. Look for the sequel to deliver on that. I'm torn about whether BioShock would have been any good as a co-op game - the sense of isolation is crucial to the atmosphere of the story.
  • RooringRA - February 2, 2009 10:58 p.m.

I dont think Bioshock should be co-op I mean whats the fun and weirdness of killing splicers and big dadys when somone else is there doing it with you.
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - February 2, 2009 11:10 p.m.

^ I agree. I think that's what would make the battles against the larger enemies so much fun. Still a decent game solo, but if it were co-op I'd probably run through it multiple times.
  • Sebastian16 - February 2, 2009 11:46 p.m.

Battlefield: Bad Company badly needed co-op I think.
  • DaFunk - February 3, 2009 12:12 a.m.

Top game that should've had co-op? Fable 2. lulz Seriously though, couldn't agree more with #1; Turtles in Time is like the greatest co-op experience ever.
  • saveTehcheese - February 3, 2009 1:42 a.m.

^da funk? fable 2 had co-op. sorry to kill your smartness high.....
  • kingpin202 - February 3, 2009 2:10 a.m.

WTF!! What about Fallout 3?! Fallout 3 is an Epic game, but could you imagine going through the wasteland with you best friend at your side? Blasting the hell out of gouls and such! Sounds like a Perfect Game! Should of had it on your list!
  • phoenix_wings - February 3, 2009 5:33 a.m.

I agree, unless it's an MMORPG, RPGs should remain single player. Can you imagine? Waiting for someone to go through the story because they don't understand, casting spells that are just totally off and using up all your good items for shit purposes?
  • Kerfluffle - February 3, 2009 8:40 p.m.

Awwwww..... Charlie's just sad Gabriel Knight isn't on this list. Just think, Charlie, solving the ridiculous puzzle in that uuuutheeer Top 7 with a friend.... Anyway, this is a great list, but I have to disagree that co-op was needed for Fallout 3. The whole idea is that you're supposed to be a LONE wanderer. No groups EVER take you in. Outcasts, Brotherhood, Vance, hell you're not even given the option of joining the Enclave. But whatever, that's just my stupid opinion. End Rant.
  • Sash - February 4, 2009 12:35 p.m.

Final Fantasy where your friend can control one half of your party during battles. So much more fun than the other person sitting bored watching you go through the story. FFIX had this, it was awesome. Kept my friend entertained while he was watching me play. Fallout 3 would be good as a multiplayer, but would probably be better as a separate game instead. Either that or a second player could control the henchman. I wanna play as Dogmeat xD
  • noobeater - February 4, 2009 7:08 p.m.

fable 2s co -op was terrible...it shouldnt have been stuck to 1 screen but your own so long single but u can see other guy on your screen but not some barrier and stupid camera...i hate fable 2...but anyway to the point fallout 3 should have had this concept but with the correction to fables crappy multi also zelda twilight princess or any other could be fun multi tho it scraps story of 1 hero kinda thing but at this time every game should have some kind really?!
  • game_over - February 4, 2009 10:53 p.m.

GoldenEye64 has co-op? Yes.
  • CyberSkull - February 4, 2009 10:55 p.m.

BioShock wouldn't work co-op, it would ruin the mystique of your faceless silent protagonist. BF: Bad Company could use co-op for the campaign as well.
  • Metaks - February 5, 2009 1:23 a.m.

Star wars: Republic Commando would have been an awesome co-op.
  • rollaire - February 5, 2009 1:29 a.m.

Wow dude, no Zelda? I cant believe it! RT www.online-anonymity.at.tc
  • Stabby_Joe - February 6, 2009 5:12 p.m.

I actually liked Jericho, thought it was massively under-rated... ...although the co-op thing is very true but I think the real reason it wasn't there is because some characters are a hell of a lot better than others (I only used Jones when I HAD to).
  • frozentundra123456 - February 7, 2009 4 p.m.

Wish they would make co-op for PC that you could play on the same comp. It is bogus to have to have 2 computers and 2 disks to play co-op (aka Red Alert 3, COD WAW) By the way, the AI allies in Red Alert 3 are the stupidist is have ever seen.
  • Gunner - February 17, 2009 4:57 a.m.

No doubt that Fallout 3 should be on this list... I would have loved rummaging the Wastelands with a group of friends, instead of some followers... Hopefully we can own the crap out of a bunch of Muties co-op style in the next Fallout.