Topics

Top 7

• Hobojedi - July 5, 2011 8:39 a.m.

Saddened by the lack of Red Alert.
  • SausageLozenge - July 5, 2011 11 a.m.

Can't wait to hear some Metal Wolf Chaos on T-dar this weekend.
  • philipshaw - July 5, 2011 12:57 p.m.

Great Top 7 and I remember playing a demo of the number 1 game but it never came out here. I still want to play it, HD remake campaign begins now
  • MeanwhileGuy - July 5, 2011 3:23 p.m.

Thorouhgly entertaining Top 7 as always, though I'm surprised by the lack of Crysis 2, given that the entire game takes place in an alien-decimated New York. Hell, Modern Warfare 3 is practically stealing the entire opening sequence.
  • AirickG - July 5, 2011 6:51 p.m.

Well if World in Conflict stopped grunge from happening it can't be all that bad for America now can it?
  • BrunettePride - July 5, 2011 7:36 p.m.

I'm pretty surprised Crysis 2 isn't on here! Seeing the SOL's head smashed into the floor and... well a couple of other spoilery things was pretty crazy.
  • grappler51 - July 5, 2011 8:26 p.m.

This makes me want to go back and play World in Conflict again, I never finished it. Also liked homefront a lot, it needs a sequel!
  • Shinespark428 - July 5, 2011 9:58 p.m.

"They attack via a surprise invasion of Seattle, effectively preventing both Starbucks and Grunge music from ever taking off." NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! But seriously, grunge actually started around the mid-80s or so, and Nirvana wasn't technically from Seatle (look it up).
  • lilspooky - July 5, 2011 11:46 p.m.

Wow in the future there are no homeless in SF! Awesome Vanquish! No! You cant have a dollar!
  • 435 - July 5, 2011 11:53 p.m.

Freedom Fighters deserves a higher place on this list.
  • oni - July 6, 2011 4:54 a.m.

I've played Freedom Fighter on the PC and fell in love with it. Still waiting for a sequel here. Instead IO gave us Mini Ninjas. No sure how to comment on that.
  • therawski - July 6, 2011 7:36 p.m.

Metal Wolf Chaos! Does anyone know how to play this stateside?
  • soren7550 - July 19, 2011 2:34 a.m.

Still surprised that MW2 wasn't on the list. The battle at D.C. still chills me, as does the reveal of a war torn D.C. in the Infamy trailer.
  • Skykid - July 28, 2011 4:32 p.m.

This is my Homefront reaction: Welcome to America you Commie b*****s! Here is some good old fashoned ass whoopin'!