Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• samownzsnake - February 27, 2009 4:01 a.m.

i felt bad in Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow when this civilian lady led me to a secret passage to some place i cant remember and lambert told me to kill her as she was walking away. I didnt, so i failed the mission. she was just so innocent! (and pretty dang hot). Also on Chaos Theory i didnt kill the old dude in the room with Dvorak in it, also just so innocent.
  • jar-head - February 24, 2009 11:16 p.m.

Killing Big Daddies was kinda sad, especially when the Little Sisters came back from screaming to only poke at him and plead with him to wake up...and jpav59,Suckx, all agreed-Aye
  • jpav59 - February 24, 2009 9:17 p.m.

terrible article just terrible
  • Solidus24 - December 28, 2008 4:15 p.m.

What about metal gear solid 3? When you kill the Boss? I just couldn't shoot her for like five minutes!I waited for a video of Snake not shooting her,or I don't know:-)
  • Cwf2008 - December 15, 2008 4:12 a.m.

"At some point in Pokemon, you always end up coming home. Whether it's to say hi to your mom or use Surf to get that last TM, sooner or later you'll have to tread that old ground. Walking through that familiar grass, you happen upon one of the low-level Pokemon you meet at the start of the game. And that's when you realise your super-powered team of fighters has become a deadly unit. What chance does a level 2 Pidgey have against your level 67 Dragon-type Pokemon? 'It isn't very effective' says the game as you destroy said pokemon with your team's first attack. We know it says 'fainted', but let's be honest, there's no way it survived that. And now we feel bad." Ya lets be honest: There is no way that poor Pidgey survived my Dragonite's hyper beam attack... RIP Pidgey: 2007-2007
  • AA95mp - December 11, 2008 6:05 p.m.

i did feel like a bastard when i killed the colossus
  • tigerguy3 - December 11, 2008 6:02 p.m.

I admit The big daddy is pretty sad