• Dredgon - February 22, 2011 12:13 a.m.

How about Commander Shepard and Morinth, one roll in the hay and you're dead!!!!!
  • Yeager1122 - February 22, 2011 1:33 a.m.

I really have to play shadow of the colloseus one of these days just hope it lives up to all the praise dumped upon it but im sure it will.
  • BlackElement17 - February 22, 2011 2:09 a.m.

I remember that in Shadow of the Colossus. I burned through my entire grip bar trying to not fall in to that pit. It was an excruciating few minutes
  • SolidEye - February 22, 2011 10:21 a.m.

Jackie Estacado's romance was technically a comic book romance. Any one who read The Darkness already knew what happened to Jenny long before the game came out.
  • philipshaw - February 22, 2011 1:03 p.m.

I knew Shadow of the Colossus would be number 1, I will miss you Meiks
  • UDNTNOME - February 22, 2011 1:07 p.m.

No companion cube? Gamesradar i am dissapoint
  • nerdemon - February 22, 2011 4:39 p.m.

You missed your opportunity to put the two main characters from Army of Two, it was just asking for a gay sex scene.
  • FinderKeeper - February 22, 2011 8:39 p.m.

Don't have a PS3 yet, but I'm going to buy the PS3 slim specifically to play the ICO and Shadow of the Colossus remakes. *eyes start watering* What? Oh, I've been cutting onions... *sniff*
  • AlpineGuy - February 22, 2011 9:42 p.m.

I definitely agree that James and Maria from Silent Hill 2 definitely deserved to be on here, but this Top 7 was still great overall! Seriously, though...that scene from The Darkness was some serious stuff. Like, I still feel a little choked-up, and I read it yesterday.... Anyway, I think I'll pick up the game next chance I get.
  • Hecticvoodu - February 23, 2011 12:07 a.m.

*Raises Hand*
  • dalef11 - February 23, 2011 8:28 a.m.

great article as always, my favourite gaming news sight by far, keep up the good work! in my opinion the saddest romance is mario and peach. Mario finds and saves her then the next F**king koopa steals her.. sigh :D
  • oreopizza47 - February 23, 2011 8:41 p.m.

Woo-hoo! Return of the spoiler Asian! I don't know why that's so exciting to me... great article though.
  • LAKERdynasty247 - February 24, 2011 3:51 a.m.

The Darkness is such an awesome game.
  • KippDynamite - February 27, 2011 4:53 a.m.

I could be wrong but I believe the Philosophers Legacy is 100 BILLION dollars.