• PolarBearsInHeat - February 21, 2011 8:28 p.m.

DAMMIT GR. That's just innapropriate
  • l_eden_l - February 21, 2011 7:36 p.m.

@amguitarman: It's implied that Wander is a distant ancestor of Ico.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - February 21, 2011 7:35 p.m.

This should totally have been the top 7 for last week. On an unrelated note, using the Sesame Street analogy for SotC was a bad move. Now I feel motivated to not only slaughter the Colossi, but to torture them terribly first. I kid, of course. The Colossi are still too sweet to be tarnished by the Sesame Street filth.
  • l_eden_l - February 21, 2011 7:16 p.m.

No, don't let people watch the SotC's ending! Half of your readership will shoot themselves in their misery ._.
  • eltonbm - February 21, 2011 7:08 p.m.

The Ashcroft couple(sick, but...) in RE: Code Veronica, Lynch and Xiu in Kane & Lynch 2, Kazuya and Jun in Tekken, and one of the best for me: Yuri and Karin or Yuri and Alice from Shadow Hearts and SH:Covenant. Good idea for an article. But it was a bit small, and why we can't see a link for the SOTC "good" ending picture original page? I want to know who is the artist and the full size of this picture. Thank you for showing it by the way.
  • Games_Radar_DaveMeikleham - February 21, 2011 6:13 p.m.

@bonerachieved Or, y'know, two of the same couples.
  • bonerachieved - February 21, 2011 6:03 p.m.

The Screen shots are new but this article has pretty much all of the characters from this article haha. http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-14-best-videogame-couples/a-20100212134311112031/p-3
  • CH3BURASHKA - February 21, 2011 5:55 p.m.

In the Max Payne section, you mention "gamz jarnalist thumbs", implying you played with a controller. You goddamn heathen.
  • optimisticcynic - February 21, 2011 5:42 p.m.

I think that one if not the saddest love story would be from prey. when Tommy was forced to kill Jen. same sort of thing as gears of war except A. it did it first and B. Having her ask you to shoot her was reaaaally depressing.
  • MJHAYLETT - February 21, 2011 5:26 p.m.

When Agro limped up the stairs at the end of SOTC I lost my shit for a little while. Best Cry I have had at a Video Game and Best Horse in a Video Game.
  • Stabby_Joe - February 21, 2011 4:58 p.m.

Would Mono have to breast feed the Wander/Dormin baby? Awkward to mention when it's grown up...
  • amguitarman - February 21, 2011 4:21 p.m.

Definitely agreed. My emotions at the end of SOTC were a mixture of rage and utter despair. I've always wondered. Does Wander's horns at the end of SOTC mean he's ICO?
  • skyline19 - February 21, 2011 3:58 p.m.

No Morrigan? She pissed off with my baby the whore.
  • Japanaman - February 21, 2011 2:10 p.m.

If you ask me, MGS2 and 4 just about had the most disastrous romance in video game history. Raiden's like "I love you, but I don't love myself. I'm just a killer who can never be loved. I had myself transformed into a tool of death." And his girlfriend is like "I still love you cyborg killer. You have a son who needs your proper raising." And he's like "I do? How can I help." And a bunch of IT guys are like "We'll make him sofer, slower, weaker, lamer." and transformered him into "Manequinn Man" in order to live a barely normal life with his family. "Daddy? Can you feel my touch?", his son will soon ask.
  • Japanaman - February 21, 2011 2:10 p.m.

• Yaro - February 21, 2011 2:06 p.m.

The ending of Shadow of the Colossus will stay with me forever.
  • 8bitBaby - February 21, 2011 1:28 p.m.

you know the whole time dom was acting up over his special lady he constantly pulled me out of the game when he would start acting up. stupid dom is stupid.
  • Odis - February 21, 2011 1:20 p.m.

Without the need to watch the whole end of Shadow of the Colossus again, just through the beginning and music, I'm tearing up... I want it for a console I own T_T.
  • KnightDehumidifier - February 21, 2011 1:15 p.m.

Zero and Alia, or for those who don't remember, "WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?!"
  • AuthorityFigure - February 21, 2011 1:01 p.m.

Hate is what makes a good game. Ganon's hate for Link, (not Link's love for Zelda), Niko's hate for lawfulness (not his love for Roman), Marsden's hate is what drives RDR, and so on...