Topics

Halloweek Top 7

• sternparez - October 30, 2010 4:11 p.m.

oh god that was before I watched the last video, Lazarus! "Good, now I can use yer boady as a raft"
  • sternparez - October 30, 2010 4:03 p.m.

"Och aye" nice to see Angus represent my country on the Atari Jaguar
  • SuperStingray - October 30, 2010 12:54 a.m.

Where's MadWorld?
  • Kezmer - October 29, 2010 3:13 a.m.

I am going for that piece of dog shit Way of the Warrior 3D0 game... Shaky Jake was so bad ass !! !! !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_Ya4mSkDMI
  • Genericpenisjoketista - October 26, 2010 8 p.m.

Holy shit... I thought that no game could make me queasy, but that Mortal Kombat fatality actually did! Which is good!! Also, the number one game on this list is hilarious. It's so bad that it's kind of creepy, actually. I can't wait to hear what they have to say about it on Talkradar...
  • philipshaw - October 26, 2010 7:01 p.m.

Here was me thinking Mortal Kombat would be number 1, you clearly did your research Mr. Elston
  • EricBratcher - October 26, 2010 5:43 p.m.

@ventanger, Thrillkill wasn't a vehicle for Wu-Tang to get into games, but the Wu-tang fighting game that came out later used the same game engine, so that's probably what led to the rumor you heard. The one I'm now kicking myself for not remembering sooner is Samurai Shodown Sen, which can be seen here: http://www.gamesradar.com/video/v-2010040217749347097. I think it could have ranked.
  • FoxdenRacing - October 26, 2010 2:07 p.m.

@GR Brett: Looks like yesterday falling apart on me shone through there; reading it again today, I didn't intend to be anywhere near that snarky, and for that you've got my apologies. It was weirder, yeah, but not nearly as censor-bendingly over the top like the bits mentioned for the other games. The cavemen didn't do much except look like Circus Atari outcasts in 16-bit; the arcade is where they were the most gory. Huh...I remember reading about it when I was younger, but that was years and years ago. A quick trip to wiki talks about several changes to the arcade cabinet and a recall of console versions, but to be perfectly honest 1996 was a long time ago now.
  • pimlicosound - October 26, 2010 12:24 p.m.

I remember playing Time Slaughter. I had a feeling it would make the top spot on this list. That game is absolutely bonkers.
  • papergoon - October 26, 2010 11:08 a.m.

I don't know ANY of these games. Guess it sucks to be a young gamer
  • ThePigHostage - October 26, 2010 9:24 a.m.

KILL! KILL! KILL!
  • BurntToShreds - October 26, 2010 4:55 a.m.

If Matt Groening ever decided to make a game based on Bonestorm, I would buy five copies. For those who don't know what Bonestorm is, look here: http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Bonestorm
  • NightCrawler_358 - October 26, 2010 3:02 a.m.

I thought bonestorm was just a Simpson's gag. also Mojumbo's fatality made me roar out a huge lol.
  • elpurplemonkey - October 26, 2010 2:58 a.m.

Those last two games look like one of those Adult Swim joke games. And hooray a theme week! I missed these.
  • Embolado - October 26, 2010 2:07 a.m.

Why does GR video player always start with the audio bar all the way down? Please fix
  • taterboob - October 26, 2010 1:32 a.m.

Never heard of Kasumi Ninja, that is.
  • taterboob - October 26, 2010 1:31 a.m.

It's funny, I had never even heard until I watched AVGN's videos about the Jaguar yesterday and then, boom, it pops up on this week's top 7.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - October 26, 2010 1:15 a.m.

ohhhh that's rayden, i thought he was some curly guy or something
  • JADENkOTOR - October 26, 2010 1:14 a.m.

@ skiallday: wow... that shit is for real
  • Robusken - October 26, 2010 1:13 a.m.

Dammit even now Thrill Kill freaks the hell out of me. A few years ago I stumbled across a video of the story mode and it horrified me for some reason. Great top 7 Brett! Im eager to see what else is gonna show up for Halloweek.