Topics

Top 7

• r3ap3r - June 29, 2010 12:17 a.m.

all in all a good top 7 top 3 i definitely agree with though the rest is meh mainly since i either havnt played those games or their not my type of game. good top 7
  • NotBraze - June 29, 2010 12:15 a.m.

Also, I just wanted to say that I'm glad to see that BioShock 2 made the list. It was a fantastic game and I think that it's tragically underrated.
  • RebornKusabi - June 29, 2010 12:11 a.m.

"Also I can already see this comment section turning into Mass Effect love and Red Dead hate, which is wrong since both games are awesome! PS ME > RDR" Which is why I considered them both tied for number one, both in list form and in my own personal thoughts as well. However, I can see it becoming that as well so let it be known that I consider them both amazing games that bring something interesting and enjoyable to the table.
  • JohnDagger - June 29, 2010 12:08 a.m.

And no love for Deadly Premonition? Cummon...
  • NotBraze - June 29, 2010 12:08 a.m.

Good list. I haven't played Red Dead Redemption yet so I may be speaking from ignorance, but I was disappointed to see that Mass Effect 2 didn't have the top spot. Mass Effect 2 was as close to a perfect game as I've ever played and has become, hands down, my favorite game of all time (considering the fact that I've been gaming for close to two decades, it's not a small achievement). As you said though, Mass Effect 3 can't release soon enough.
  • JohnDagger - June 29, 2010 12:06 a.m.

• Psylockerules - June 29, 2010 12:06 a.m.

mine are 1. Mass effect 2 2. Super mario galaxy 2 3. super streetfighter 4 4. red dead 5. monster hunter tri 6. photo dojo 7. pokemon Gold
  • JohnDagger - June 29, 2010 12:05 a.m.

I totally agree with this list except for of course Mass Effect 2. I can see why Red Dead gets the number 1 spot since it is a polished and fantastic game that took a big risk with it's choice of ending. I love both games, but Mass Effect 2 is the one I'll be telling my grand kids about years from now.
  • TheLefty - June 29, 2010 12:03 a.m.

This list is null and void soley because Mass Effect is lower than Red Dead. Both are great games, but Red Dead comes no where near. The gun play is sloppier, the cutscenes are boring. The only thing they one up in is the world between worlds. The wilderness is fine, but it doesn't quite make up for it.
  • kyle94 - June 29, 2010 12:03 a.m.

I agree with Red Dead Redemption being number 1. I'm playing it right now, just got into Mexico, and it is one of the best games I have ever played.
  • RebornKusabi - June 29, 2010 12:01 a.m.

Although I considered Mass Effect 2 to be the best game I've played this year so far, I will say that in my book, that game and Red Dead Redemption honestly tie for the number one entry however I completely agree with everything else and this list as a whole.
  • SumthingStupid - June 28, 2010 11:57 p.m.

no bad company I thought it'd be high up, I played most of these games Mass Effect is my favourite and I want to play red dead