Topics

Top 7

• Corsair89 - July 13, 2009 9:29 p.m.

old people rule, they're already wiser and smarter and more experienced then us "youngins", and now they're more badass as well.
  • Defguru7777 - July 13, 2009 9:35 p.m.

Actually, in Contact Harvest they basically confirmed Johnson was a Spartan-I. The Spartan-I project was codenamed ORION, and at one point in the book it shows a listing of Johnson's Operations. ORION is on there. Also, later in the book, al-Cygni confirms he was in ORION, to which Johnson replies that its classified. Sorry, had to let my Halo nerd out for a minute. Also, I can't believe Bungie killed Johnson with Guilty Spark. WTF??? I know he shouldn't be in the Top 7, but Chaps from Gears of War would be a good addition to the list.
  • Xeacons - July 13, 2009 9:49 p.m.

Thert's right, all ya'll wippersnappers! When I was yur age, I respected my elders! Someday, I'll make it onto this list! Just you wait & see!
  • aerovette92 - July 13, 2009 10:01 p.m.

That was one of the best articles ive ever read
  • Pyr0qvy - July 13, 2009 10:09 p.m.

Snake? SNAKE!!!!!
  • TURbo - July 13, 2009 10:13 p.m.

Even though this isn't that much into computer gaming what about John Mullins from Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2? He kicked a lot of ass, and prevented nuke launches.
  • GamesRadarTylerNagata - July 13, 2009 11:11 p.m.

I love the image of Bill trying to escape on a wheelchair at 0:17: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2WmxRyUpt8 more great L4D screens here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrmwAG2rEtw Can't remember the forum where most of these images were originally posted.
  • clucky120 - July 13, 2009 11:25 p.m.

if bill wasn't on here i would leave the website immediatly and for grandma it would be awesome. ps: johnson is a homo who was scared of grunts so he hid behind his men, order the chief around while he was relaxing, and got fucking captured everytime he was actually out in battle.
  • Life - July 13, 2009 11:30 p.m.

I chuckled at Heihachi. I was actually thinking of Wang from Tekken though.
  • mastersword369 - July 14, 2009 12:50 a.m.

Bill should've been 2 or 3. What he MAY not have in hardcore, he has in pure COOL. recaptcha: unsnarl that
  • lovinmyps3 - July 14, 2009 3:11 a.m.

Old Snake? Too obvious?
  • lovinmyps3 - July 14, 2009 3:13 a.m.

@Turkykilla7 Snakes mind was in his 40s but his body was the age of like a 70 year old. Not 45-50. My dad's 50 and he looks 30 years younger than Old Snake.
  • oreomonkey - July 14, 2009 4:26 a.m.

Make a fully-functioning AK-47 out of LEGO?! Oh My... Thats Chuck Norris level. G0 BiLL!
  • darkcloud - July 14, 2009 5:56 a.m.

holy crap grandma is hardcore
  • CombatCat120 - July 14, 2009 11:04 a.m.

where the hell is Old Snake?He's the most badass old man as badass as badass is!That's it! you guys are biased against the MGS series
  • CeLLIfE - July 15, 2009 2:19 p.m.

Old Grandma Hardcore KICKS THE RESISTANCE:FALL OF MAN ASS
  • husk94 - July 15, 2009 5:17 p.m.

wha, no great deku tree or green sage from jak and daxter
  • afroninjakatana - July 15, 2009 6:47 p.m.

LOL great article! Bill and Grandma Hardcore would be awesome grandparents!
  • ricangamer28 - July 15, 2009 6:48 p.m.

aww good old bill...ill love to have him as a grandfather,we can chain smoke all day!!!
  • ricangamer28 - July 15, 2009 6:50 p.m.

hey what about master roshi(dragon ball)..hes kick ass and funy as hell,also a perv...