Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• deathrebellion - March 31, 2009 9:23 a.m.

yup rosemary is soooo touchy sheesh
  • mjmont92 - March 31, 2009 4:39 a.m.

NO NAVI!? Damn, she didn't even make the list! What's the deal? Just because she doesn't talk doesn't make her any less annoying!
  • DawgsFan117 - March 31, 2009 4:37 a.m.

I have to agree with some of these comments. How the hell do write an article about nagging bitches and not put navi as numero uno. I wanted that bitch to shut the fuck up the whole time I was playin Ocarina of Time. Lol agree with otis though.
  • Nintendno - March 31, 2009 3:35 a.m.

Navi shouldHEY!!really beLISTEN!!in thisHEY!! article HEY!!LISTEN!!HEY!!LISTEN!!HEY!!LISTEN!! STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rikumaru2 - March 31, 2009 1:03 a.m.

ugh, i gotta say, Frank Fontaine from BioShock was so aggravating. like, every time you complete something, he is there.
  • TheSuburbiaRuins - March 30, 2009 11:33 p.m.

NaviNaviNaviNavi
  • Mrinsane117 - March 30, 2009 11:25 p.m.

I noticed a mistake: The number one spot says "stuntman ignition" when it should say Navi. right? you guys meant to put navi in didnt you?
  • CH3BURASHKA - March 30, 2009 11:22 p.m.

I'm going through MGS2 for the first time right now. I heard that Raiden is a pussy and thought, "How bad can it be?". It's horrible. And yes, I can confirm that Rose is the bitch she is portrayed as in this article. Raiden is taking down terrorists and rescuing people and all she can do is flirt and talk about feelings. Whore. reCaptcha: crisis Hines
  • Mumb00 - March 30, 2009 9:08 p.m.

Anybody remember Sacrifice? One of the best looking games for its time and with great voice acting but with the first advisor that nearly made me want to reformat my hard drive before magnetizing it and throwing it in a microwave! "You are low on Mana!" "Your wizard is under attack!" "Your creatures are under attack!" "Your creatures are dying!" Holy god!!! STFU!!!!!
  • AA95mp - March 30, 2009 7:40 p.m.

"wipe my ass".
  • shockolate - March 30, 2009 7:35 p.m.

@ Corsair: and we all know the internet never exaggerates anything ever
  • Unoriginal - March 30, 2009 7:31 p.m.

"Give me your wife" Hillarious article. But out of the whole MGS franchise the one I thought needed to STFU the most was Mei Ling in the original. You just want to save but need to listen to her inform you about japanese and chinese culture, ancient sayings and her oh so boring philosophy in life. Every. Single. Time.
  • Juriasu - March 30, 2009 7:30 p.m.

Still think Navi is worse. HEY!!! HEY LISTEN!!! HEY!!!
  • Conman93 - March 30, 2009 7:26 p.m.

I agree with kendra from dead space shes the biggest pain evvvvveeeeeeeerrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sixboxes - March 30, 2009 7:02 p.m.

This is possibly the most profane article I've ever read on this site. Lovin it!
  • lawless77 - March 30, 2009 7 p.m.

That Microsoft Office paperclip-guy should be made an honorary member of this club.
  • SuperGoomba64 - March 30, 2009 6:44 p.m.

Niko in the 2nd picture looks like Super Mario Jumping to bop a coin block. lol
  • Necron - March 30, 2009 6:37 p.m.

The announcer from Stuntman forgot to say 'simon says'.
  • Corsair89 - March 30, 2009 6:13 p.m.

In GTAIV, Michelle pissed me off so much that I intentionally crashed the car at 100mph to send us flying out the windsheild into on-coming traffic.
  • Yar - March 30, 2009 6:05 p.m.

For the last time people... Navi isn't actually that annoying! "But she keeps on constantly screaming 'HEY HELLO LISTEN!" No she effing doesn't!!! She bugs you about once every ten minutes if you're doing a sidequest or something. That's it!!! If you get annoyed by one second of noise every ten minutes, how the heck do you ever play more annoying games without killing yourselves?