Topics

Top 7

• ShinyMcShine - March 30, 2009 4:37 p.m.

First...totally agree with rose in MGS2 i spent that whole game thinking STFU
  • Army_of_One - April 6, 2009 5:48 p.m.

I totally agree with the stuntman one i hate that fucking guy
  • linkganon - April 4, 2009 2:48 a.m.

hahaha, finally rose gets what she diserves, an stfu. i actually liked the gw colornel on metal gear solid 2 especially after you destroy gw, he commands you to turn the console off now! the mission is a faliure, he said something about this light, and when he woke up, he was back in his house his annoying precistant messages are downright stupid. the only reason solid snake was not the main playable character was because girls complained about playing as solid snake. blame them for ruining our hopes of playing a full metal gear solid game as solid snake on the ps2.
  • pogo - April 2, 2009 10:24 p.m.

i definitly agree with MICHELLE and OTIS on this article
  • shadowleon - April 2, 2009 4:49 a.m.

ya ware the hell is navi she should be number one and how got rose pregnant i just souled metal gear solid 2 after beating it I mean it couldn't have been Raiden he is always of on a mission
  • tatertot101 - April 1, 2009 6:12 p.m.

i got really anoid with gta4 and deadrising
  • stopandstare - April 1, 2009 5:50 a.m.

Wow, I'm surprised that Mercenaries 2 AI didn't make it on this list. OMG! I just wanted rip the AI's nuts off and eat them as a victory dinner. Nice article, by the way.
  • CMCmaster.92 - April 1, 2009 2:52 a.m.

no biggest STFU is resetti,
  • NelosAngelos - April 1, 2009 1:07 a.m.

"Hey Rose, STFU!" Thank you man, thank you for telling her what I've been trying to scream into the screen all these years!!!
  • jar-head - April 1, 2009 12:33 a.m.

navi wins by far, i mean, it's HEY! pretty gay that all you HEY! hear all the time is this annoy- HEY! -ing sound of a 5 HEY! year old voice repeating....HEY!!!! Oh, and i think GR already did a review about navi....
  • crossed23 - March 31, 2009 11:09 p.m.

What about the annoying the hell out of you one-liners in Mercenaries 2. Oh My God it makes me want to break the damn disc in half.
  • gatornation1254 - March 31, 2009 10:06 p.m.

Oh my god Kendra from Deadspace made me want to punch small infants.
  • noobmasteroftehworld - March 31, 2009 9:13 p.m.

i hated michelle so much that me and my friend would spend hours on end just finding new and creative ways to kill michelle
  • The_Lurcher - March 31, 2009 8:55 p.m.

@ FadedLineVigil Once you write a comment that actualy makes sense i'll take notice of it, cause from what i see there you say that gamesradar rarely makes funny articles... strange do you think something is "rare" if it doesn't happen every day? because gamesradar is one of the few game sites which are EXTREMELY funny on a regular basis.
  • The_Lurcher - March 31, 2009 8:47 p.m.

HEY HEY LISTEN! theres no navi in this article 0_o oh well totally agree with otis god he was annoying "hey someones in trouble!" "thats great otis ill be right th- aaaaah god my face no aaaaah!" *zombie eats face* but loving the article sooo funny oh and LAST (its better than first) mwah ha ha ha haaaaaa.
  • Skykid - March 31, 2009 8:24 p.m.

This article is f---ing hilarious; no joke! Keep up the good work GR!
  • FadedLineVigil - March 31, 2009 2:47 p.m.

Hahaha a rare actually funny article on here. Well done.
  • Auron - March 31, 2009 2:21 p.m.

LOL! "Your park is so bad I Wouldn't let my dog shit on the grass". Pretty much agree with all of the others, too.
  • Forsakenday - March 31, 2009 11:56 a.m.

Wow. I agree with Otis he is damn annoying. He should have made #1. It was impossible to get the achievement because every time he called you were up to your neck in zombies. Sometimes I ran right back to the hideout to try to kill him. *There are some people in Paradise Pla-* "OTIS-STFU!"
  • Seabread - March 31, 2009 11:56 a.m.

Great article. Totally agree with all irritants especially MGS - these interruptions actually stopped me playing a MGS game ever again after #2. However, unlike all the other games (well, the ones I've played anyway) at least you could turn off the director in Stuntman and perfecting the runs didn't take too long - think i aced them all in 'bout 10 hours.