Topics

Top 7

• Defguru7777 - April 1, 2009 1:26 a.m.

I never really found Michelle that annoying. And don't get me started on Otis. I was one call away from getting the Achievement for getting all his calls. He doesn't call when he's supposed to. I wish Otis would be on the receiving end of a Lancer.
  • sadowolf - March 31, 2009 6:18 p.m.

ah, rose. i wanted to punch her in the face...and the colonel. hell, i wanted to punch my codec after a while and dont get me started on otis...
  • Awesomeitude1523 - March 31, 2009 4:41 p.m.

Thank GodI realize that I'm not the only one to despise Michelle. I purposely kille her by driving a motorcycle into a lamp post. SPLAT! Recaptcha: Pierre demands That'd be awesome.... if my name was Pierre
  • Matt Cundy - March 31, 2009 3:45 p.m.

I never had any problem with Navi. I found her an endearing fairy companion.
  • thochaos - March 31, 2009 8:48 a.m.

Otis takes the cake. What a tool does he not realise what is going on? STFU Otis!
  • Octaviux - March 31, 2009 4:54 a.m.

omg, Theme park, haven't thought of that game in ages. Great game but yes that guy was the Stanley of the game, STFU. Though I got sick of GTA IV for PC I spent enough time to get sick of fat ass and random girls calling me.
  • mjmont92 - March 31, 2009 4:37 a.m.

Before I even read this article, I'm going to make a prediction as to who has the number one spot. Could it be Navi?! See above(or below) to see if i was right.
  • bjt2012 - March 31, 2009 2:34 a.m.

Excellent article! I lol'ed
  • Cwf2008 - March 31, 2009 2:24 a.m.

I still say they should have put Navi in here. That bitch was the most annoying character in history.
  • ManiacalMuphin - March 31, 2009 1:51 a.m.

Neither Navi or Slippy made this list? WTF?!
  • toyskins - March 31, 2009 1:28 a.m.

The director didn't say that stuff. It was your Stunt coordinator guy. The director (equally annoying) was the guy who, when you failed, would say something either pompous or British, both pushing me over the edge.
  • Gahmah - March 30, 2009 10:41 p.m.

Wasn't Rosemary a pregnant gynoid AI or somethign?
  • Buddycuffs - March 30, 2009 10:37 p.m.

Otis should be number one.
  • HungryBeaver - March 30, 2009 10:33 p.m.

oh.. my.. god. the director from stuntman could wipe my ass. couldnt agree more.
  • Smeggs - March 30, 2009 10:10 p.m.

In Dead Rising I was bothered more by the big black security guy than Otis. Surprisingly Otis never called me when I was in too bad a situation but the security guy, OMG right in the middle of happy mini-chainsaw fun-time he calls and I can't run because I deliberatly surrounded myself with zombies so I could carve through them. Also Roman was more annoying than anybody. "Hey Niko, you want to go bowling?" "Not right now Roman." "Hey cousing, how about we grab a bite to eat?" "Maybe some other time, Roman." While I'm being gunned down by cops for a stupid little accident, "Hey Niko, how about some pool?" "SHUT UP ROMAN!" *BANG* X-x
  • RedOutlive10 - March 30, 2009 9:50 p.m.

Hit the nail on the head with MGS2, hell I was wondering if Kojima was killed during development or something, in MGS the Codec was a place for storytelling and to introduce a lot of personality via the characters in the game, but in Sons of Liberty, it was a place for petty chat between two less charismatic characters ever. Don't do it again Kojima, please.
  • Slipknot_Boy - March 30, 2009 7:46 p.m.

lol seriously lv this article G.r hilarious
  • Corsair89 - March 30, 2009 6:15 p.m.

@Yar - I agree, I never found Navi that annoying. Most of the time I didn't even notice her. Even when I did, she wasn't annoying to the extent everyone else thinks.
  • Z-man427 - March 30, 2009 5:52 p.m.

oh my god dead rising... ugh. Otis was the reason that i ditched out on that game. i wish i could have taken a weapon into the security room and beat the shit out of him
  • clever123 - March 30, 2009 4:45 p.m.

i agree with michelle on gta shes so annoying!!!!