• mubobi7593 - March 3, 2011 4:17 a.m.

Why no love for the male-inclined readers?
  • philipshaw - March 3, 2011 4:09 a.m.

Great article, You got most of the ones that I thought of when I read the headline
  • ChiChiRocket - March 3, 2011 2:55 a.m.

Not enough Cammy.
  • Scammeleon - March 3, 2011 2:08 a.m.

And they say videogame journalism is sexist. (recaptcha: "bjobs Legree")
  • H311DUCk - March 3, 2011 1:57 a.m.

Hilarious, great article Sterling.
  • Japanaman - March 3, 2011 1:41 a.m.

You TOTALLY forgot Felicia, Jungle Jill, Jetta, Zero Suit Samus, and uh.... well, I guess I wouldn't count that chick from Revolution X seeing as she turns into a guy.... that turns into a robot... that turns into a pile of scrap metal.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - March 3, 2011 12:55 a.m.

Yeah, where's Rydia?
  • profile0000 - March 3, 2011 12:52 a.m.

Haha! Very good article, Jim. I'm liking the work that you have done for GR lately, keep it up.
  • JTHomeslice465 - March 3, 2011 12:30 a.m.

I love that you reference that cab driver.
  • Psychoho1ic - March 3, 2011 12:21 a.m.

I always thought Rydia from Final Fantasy II(US) had it going on.
  • RogerBauman - March 3, 2011 12:20 a.m.

What? Bill and Lance from Contra don't even get a mention. I mean, I get that this is GamesRadar and neither of them have big, jiggly papayas or anything, but those are some of the sexiest sprites EVAR. I call sexist shenanigans (or busty bias). Either way, must have alliteration.
  • WickedSid - March 3, 2011 12:16 a.m.

That big dude looks like he's ready to drop the hammer on Tyris. I am, of course talking about sex. Get out-written, Jimmy boy. The Mai description could have very well been used for Morrigan as well, aside from the milk part of course as she's a demon. P.S. Someone needs to update the Morrigan sprite with nipples as they are not present, chalk it up to the demon-ness?
  • Randomwordcombination - March 3, 2011 12:07 a.m.

HA! Awesome.
  • IceBlueKirby - March 2, 2011 11:56 p.m.

Blaze was my first video game gal crush, but Mai took the cake. For pretty much the reason described above. Even my dad noticed when I was playing KOF...90-something in a restaurant.
  • FOZ - March 2, 2011 11:52 p.m.

You're supposed to put a gif of Mai. It's not complete without that. Also, the male human character in Golden Axe has an even less practical outfit than Tyris.
  • S135 - March 2, 2011 11:48 p.m.

What, no mention of Blazblue? BLASPHEMY!
  • AndIThoughtHeSmelledLikePizzaOnTheOutside - March 2, 2011 11:47 p.m.

Agreed. I can;t believe they haven't done this topic yet.
  • Ampatent - March 2, 2011 11:47 p.m.

I'm kind of surprised the animated gif of Mai's fighting stance isn't being used, it would probably better fit the informative paragraph that followed. B-B-B-BONUS! http://i.imgur.com/rO2hs.gif http://i.imgur.com/SsViq.gif
  • garnsr - March 2, 2011 11:44 p.m.

I was hoping for a better punchline from a Jim Sterling article. I'm not sure what I was hoping for, though.
  • DeathbyFira - March 2, 2011 11:43 p.m.

lol dont forget that Mai has a nice ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass also lol and i always had the hots for Nina from the Breath of fire Series mainly 2 and also i did have a thing for those chicks from the Joe and Mac series come on i fight Giant Dinosaurs and in the end i get a mack down from hot cave women lol