• lovinmyps3 - January 1, 2010 1:55 a.m.

Zoey and Chloe were the sexiest characters of the decade in my opinion (Chloe's arse OMFG!!!). And Drake and Ezio were my favorite male characters of the decade. Good job GR!!
  • hazelam - December 31, 2009 9:26 p.m.

fran for me, that voice with that accent, just makes me melt. i could listen to her read the phone book.
  • JC182 - December 31, 2009 8:11 p.m.

zoey is definently the best part of left 4 dead
  • gmilf71 - December 31, 2009 7:06 p.m.

Also I think Kratos shoulda been in there somewhere also.
  • gmilf71 - December 31, 2009 7:05 p.m.

Ezio and Dante are very sexy, but what about Ratchet for 2002?! Waaay sexier than sly cooper, no affense, sly cooper.
  • FriendlyFire - December 31, 2009 6:23 p.m.

I love Chloe and all, but... No Bayonetta? Like it or not, you can hardly get any sexier...
  • CARLINNIT - December 31, 2009 1:45 p.m.

If you ask me, Niko Bellic shoulda been Mister 2008.
  • jackthemenace - December 31, 2009 10:14 a.m.

isn't putting two characters from the same game on the list i bit cheating? coz it seems like they did that for 2003 so they wouldn't have to scour through thousands of others :D i have to agree with dante tho. the shirtless dante mode had ME, and i'm straight, although if any of tyou know anything about me that wouldn't surprise you. but i really need to buy some enw games, i'm surprised by how many of these i HAVENT heard of. also, with fran, i'd stick with the whip ;) what the hell does recaptcha mean!?
  • AlexMercer1337 - December 31, 2009 9:42 a.m.

And also, @Sabtos- Ezio's face looks the same as Desmond and Altairs' faces, because they're related. Didn't you notice?
  • AlexMercer1337 - December 31, 2009 9:39 a.m.

I thought Ophelia was Miss '09 for sure. Tim Schafer ftw.
  • lewis42025 - December 31, 2009 8:53 a.m.

Awwwww C'MON! No Nariko from heavenly sword? I totally thought of her when I saw the title of the article. She is by far, the most beautiful game character ever created, for me at least. Not even a mention? TRAVESTY! recaptcha: twiddles possibility hmmmm.....i like
  • StrayGator - December 31, 2009 8:31 a.m.

I feel obliged to mention ToMI' Morgan LeFlay. Also, I'm surprised that IThinkLizzieIsHot said nothing so far.
  • zayleffein - December 31, 2009 5:07 a.m.

Great job picking out characters. A little interesting that you went off the muscled and big-titted path on a few of them, but Teddy from Persona hahaha nice Also Dante, Ezio, and Drake are definately my top 3 males. Female-wise I think Zoey, Alyx, and (unlisted) Rochelle from l4d2 definitely rank up there as strong independently sexy women.
  • vitoruss - December 31, 2009 5:04 a.m.

Oh Dante, what can you NOT do? Best game character of all time, in my opinion.
  • smallberry - December 31, 2009 4:24 a.m.

Hmmm I don't know about Miss 2005. I thought Wu the Lotus Blossom was just plain hotter. I'm just glad people still remember that fantastic game.
  • RebornKusabi - December 31, 2009 3:56 a.m.

What? No Travis Touchdown?? FAILLLL!!!! No, I'm just kidding lol I really love the fact that you included both male and female entries in this article. That's really friggin' awesome of you guys to do that when most sites would just exclusively post female entries and JUST female entries. Great work guys, look forward to another year of GamesRadar goodness ; )
  • Sabtos - December 31, 2009 3:12 a.m.

2006 -- horrible choices! Fran is a retard. And for that matter so is Genesis and that entire game. Yes I played it, and damn I wish I could get that part of my soul back, and those precious wasted hours. And Ezio, lol, he looks like he belongs in a suit with Jackie Estacado or Tony Soprano. But that's probably not a coincidence.
  • DriveShaft - December 31, 2009 3:05 a.m.

Being a girl gamer (And an Uncharted fan) I was glad to see Nate and Chloe make the list, because they actually feel like real people with real personality's which made them even more hot. But Ezio, ugh. I hate him. I'm surprised that neither Max Payne nor Mona Sax were included? apart from the shiteous movie they were both AWESOME, wtf happened?
  • Hurricrane - December 31, 2009 2:57 a.m.

FUCK YA VYSE!!! WAY TO GO MAN! HOO HOO HOO HOO!
  • cigero - December 31, 2009 1:22 a.m.

But deep down inside, Mr.Reparaz, you know what I speak of is true... Have a jolly good day!