• Cyberninja - November 2, 2009 9:45 p.m.

wow now that i seen the video in this article i never want to touch my dkc again and get to the point of that kind of suicide REcaptcha: social bongos. ironic we were talking about dk
  • lewis42025 - November 2, 2009 8:56 p.m.

Omg, that donkey kong cart level gave me nightmares as a kid. I'm sure that it's great now, but that was my first experience with a borderline horror game. IT WAS SO TENSE! I swear, nothing could match the amount of intensity I had from that level. But man o man was I ecstatic when i actually beat it.
  • TheElusiveMongoose - November 2, 2009 8:37 p.m.

Ah, the mine cart levels. Great article, but there is one game I'dlove to point out. If only I could remember it's name. It was a two player arcade game that was controlled by the players pumping a life sized minecart at various speeds.
  • MailMan - November 2, 2009 7:23 p.m.

good article, but WHERES THE MOH:FRONTLINE MINE CART!?!? I remember playing that level over and over and over, t'was so much fun
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - November 2, 2009 7:14 p.m.

I was going to point out the LBP minecarts... I wanna make another level like that now. 0.o God I love LBP On another note, some Crash Bandicoot levels with the Polar Bear are (control wise) minecart levels
  • GR_DavidHoughton - November 2, 2009 6:28 p.m.

Try them again. They're still awesome. And the swimming levels too. Ye gods, that soundtrack is a bit special.
  • Scott1121 - November 2, 2009 6:25 p.m.

I loved Donkey Kong as a kid and those mine cart levels were the only levels I enjoyed playing over and over and over...
  • imtheozzman - November 2, 2009 6:03 p.m.

wheres the gears of war mine cart part?
  • GR_DavidHoughton - November 2, 2009 5:51 p.m.

It exists ory. Seriously, it exists. Of this I promise you. And I'm happier about the state of the world in general as a result.
  • oryandymackie - November 2, 2009 5:49 p.m.

I Love Torokko. That CANNOT be real. Just look at the box art. Please, say it's a mock-up!
  • Conman93 - November 2, 2009 5:44 p.m.

Resi 4 mine cart was awesome. 5 was just like ' aw sweet. This will be really/oh its over. What the hell!!!'
  • Xplosive59 - November 2, 2009 5:33 p.m.

you could say theses started off ON RAIL games (joke)
  • Bossco - November 2, 2009 5:32 p.m.

Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom has a lot to answer for. Surely that is the inspiration for the mine cart level. I do like a good mine cart level.
  • fattoler - November 2, 2009 5:26 p.m.

Ah... The good old mine cart level, along with the train level this was always my favourite.
  • jackburnt - November 2, 2009 5:10 p.m.

Although not a mine cart, technically, I always enjoy Ratchet's skating moments.