• lastonein - January 11, 2011 1:54 a.m.

Charlie, I agree with you completely. I just got a touch, downloaded Angry Birds and deleted it almost immediately. The idea of mostly guessing how a shot would result was incredibly annoying and ruined the game completely.
  • FanofSaiyan - January 11, 2011 4:15 p.m.

I don't really know what I would pick for most disappointing game of 2010... probably Black Ops. Activision could have used that time and money to save some of their dying franchises *coughcoughtonyhawkcoughcough*.
  • Joker117 - January 11, 2011 10:39 p.m.

D@mn Cheryl del rosario is hot haha sorry but completely distracted me anyway I thought the fight was a good game but more for a work out and taking out aggression on fake ppl lol
  • CoktorBloktopus - January 14, 2011 7:16 a.m.

The joy of not being a games editor is that I only have to play games that I want to. so this was a pretty good year my friends.
  • BossADC - January 14, 2011 11:38 p.m.

Okay first off, Halo:Reach is THE best game of the year in my opinion, so I dont know what this guy has been smoking. I also really enjoy Alan Wake, though it does have its problems. I dont think it deserves to be on a list of the worst games of 2010. For the others I actually agree with him ompletely.
  • Samus934 - January 18, 2011 1:42 a.m.

All I can say about this article is, go F--- yourself gamesradar. I can tell you have fun writing articles filled with sarcasm, dissing games real gamers actually like. So, this right here is exactly the reason I stopped coming to your sh!tty site in the first place.
  • austinracer999 - January 22, 2011 1:41 a.m.

GT5 was amazing there were no flaws and the graphics were never as bad as it shows in the pic
  • austinracer999 - January 22, 2011 1:43 a.m.

ANGRY BIRDS WAS ALSO THE BEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED ON THE IPHONE