The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening FAQs
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Hints
Game Boy | Submitted by Bret DameworthPhotograph locations
message: As you may know, you can have a photographer take pictures of you in the game, that can be printed with the Game Boy Printer. Here are all of those locations:
1. Link poses and gives a peace sign. Get this one by talking to thephotographer and then standing at the top of the room in front of the curtain. Alternate: There is an alternate photo number 1. To get it, you must answer every question that the photographer says with the answer "no". It is a picture of Link looking stunned with freaky eyes.
2. When you have Marin, take her to the cliff at Toronbo Shores
3. Marin falls on a very hurt Link. Very funny picture. Get this one by jumping down the well in Mabe Village while Marin is following you.
4. Take Marin to the Rooster statue in Mabe Village for this one.
5. Peek in the window to the right of the outside of Ulrira's house.
6. Link poses with BowWow. Get this one by leaving Madam MeowMeow's house right after returning BowWow to her.
7. A picture of Link stealing from the shop. Get this one by stealing from the shop.
8. Fisherman flapping in the water. Go to the fisherman under the bridge (the one you give the hook too) after having the magnifying lens.
9. Link and Zora together. Go into the empty house in the top right screen of the animal village after finding the magnifying lens.
10. Link and Richard in front of castle. Before lowering the drawbridge, go to the castle where the golden leaves are.
11. Link poses in front of the lone grave with the ghost. Get this one by standing in front of the lone grave after returning the ghost there.
12. Picture taken as poor cameraman plummets to the ground! Funny! Go to the chicken house in the mountains and go right from there two screens.Walk to the middle of the bridge.There is one place the Camera shop owner will take your picture without you even knowing it! Go to the shop in Mabe village. Steal something from the man, and there will be a picture of you stealing in the book in the Camera Shop. In case you don't know how to steal, first you need to pickup an item. Now stand just up from the man and have him look up in your direction. While he's looking up, quickly run out of the room with your prize! Though there is a setback. If you ever return to shop, the man will kill you. After he kills you, you can again shop (or steal) from his store again.
Once again e-mail me with any problems ok,but really specific ones ,and don't get mad if i don't write back asap, i only check my mail evry couple o' days ok,good luck!!
Game Boy | Submitted by GamesRadarNew Title Screen
Get the magic powder and when you see on of the bean like guys put magic powder on him. Now save and quit( to go to save and quit menu during play press these buttons at the same time: start select A and B) Now at title screen. Now at title screen when it says The Legend of Zelda....... usally sparkles of light are going around the name Zelda but instead in its place is one of the bean guys!!!!
Game Boy | Submitted by Lucas VoorheesMore Magic Powder
First you need to get the magic powder. You also need the Power Bracelet. Now go to the forest. If you wander around you will see a rock in the corner of the screen. Go over to it and lift it up with the power bracelet. You will see stairs under it. Go down the stairs. You will see a little platform in the middle of the room. Go up to it and use the magic powder on it. A ghost will appear and let you hold more magic powder.
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Glitches
Game Boy | Submitted by CheatPlanetKeep Marin the whole game
Play up until you get one screen away from the walrus at animal village then use the screen warp code to get over him. then go and get level4's key and then screenwarp back over the walrus and go and get Marin then as long as you don't go near the walrus you can keep Marin the whole game
Game Boy | Submitted by Alex FriedenKeep Bowow the whole game
Play up until you get bowow then beat level 2 (CAUTION DO NOT GO BACK TO BOWOWS OWNER!!!) then play up until you get one screen below KiKi the monkey. Then screen warp over the monkey and then keep playing and when Tarin asks you for the stick to get the honey comb say yes and you magicly have one!!! then as long as you DONT go back to bowows owners you will keep him the whole game
Game Boy | Submitted by Wind Fish WhizBeat dungeon 8 before 7
You can get the instruments in this order: 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 7. In level 7, get the mirror shield. Then, stay in the mountains and go to a cave with a machine that shoots fire. Block the fire with the mirror shield, go up out of the fire and up the stairs. Go
around the mountain until you get to level 8. Play the frog's song and face the boss guarding the eight instrument by slashing its neck.
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Cheats
Game Boy | Submitted by zeldaSave Rupies
When in the shop with the hook and conveyor belts, and you know you lost, quickly press a b start and select all at once right before the hook stops then save quit and restart.
Game Boy | Submitted by MattSteal from the shop
If you have the pegasus boots, yet don't have much money to buy stuff from the store...STEAL IT! Grab the item you want and stand above the shopkeeper so he looks up at you, then move above the door(Your back against the shelf) with the Shopkeeper still looking up. Then use the pegasus boots to charge out the door before the S.K. sees you.(You may have to try a couple of times)
If you have to go in there again, save before you do! Cause the S.K. will shoot a bolt of electricity at you, killing you. You can save after you're killed though.
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Easter Eggs
Game Boy | Submitted by patrick kelleyKiller Chickens
To do this cheat you have to find a chicken and then hit it 35 times with your sword,boomerang,ect.when you hit it 35 times a bunch of chickens will atempt to kill you