To celebrate the release of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey in cinemas on 13 December, three lucky winners have the chance to get their hands on some awesome exclusive merchandise!
From Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Peter Jackson comes “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey,” the first of a trilogy of films adapting the enduringly popular masterpiece The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien.
The three films tell a continuous story set in Middle-earth 60 years before “The Lord of the Rings,” which Jackson and his filmmaking team brought to the big screen in the blockbuster trilogy that culminated with the Oscar®-winning “The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.”
The adventure follows the journey of title character Bilbo Baggins, who is swept into an epic quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor from the fearsome dragon Smaug. Approached out of the blue by the wizard Gandalf the Grey, Bilbo finds himself joining a company of thirteen dwarves led by the legendary warrior, Thorin Oakenshield. Their journey will take them into the Wild; through treacherous lands swarming with Goblins and Orcs, deadly Wargs and Sorcerers.
Although their goal lies to the East and the wastelands of the Lonely Mountain, first they must escape the goblin tunnels, where Bilbo meets the creature that will change his life forever…Gollum.
Here, alone with Gollum, on the shores of an underground lake, the unassuming Bilbo Baggins not only discovers depths of ingenuity and courage that surprise even him, he also gains possession of Gollum’s “precious” ring that holds unexpected and useful qualities… A simple, gold ring that is tied to the fate of all Middle-earth in ways Bilbo cannot begin to know.
We’ve got three great goody bags to give away, including a furry hat, canvas backpack, stone and pewter coaster set, badges, t-shirt, burlap bag with map and backgammon, and more!
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, all you need to do is answer a simple question by clicking here !
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is released in cinemas in UK and Ireland on 13 December 2012 .
©2012 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit , and the names of the characters, events, items and places therein, are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition will close on 21 December 2012
- Open to UK participants only
- 3 (three) winners will each receive 1 (one) Hobbit merchandise set including: Double Sided Bookmarks, Set of 18 Badges Wrapped in Burlap; Men's "Silhouette" Heather Grey T-Shirt; Fur Hat; Burlap Bag with Map and Backgammon in Tube; Set of 4 Stone Coasters in Pewter Trinket Box; Waxed Canvas Backpack.
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
- Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result