• Octaviux - March 28, 2009 9:17 p.m.

Nothing for modern Macs? I'd be interested what you would choose. Guess it would just be WarCraft, haha.
  • Widowmaker18 - March 26, 2009 9:05 p.m.

I'm just glad Guitar Hero wasn't picked.
  • Domanater - March 26, 2009 6:19 p.m.

To me it looks like the best game on Xbox 360 is Grand theft Auto 4. EVERYBODY should have at least one gta game in their video game collection.
  • tonyromo9 - March 17, 2009 3:51 a.m.

oh ya and super mario 64 is definatly the best game on nintendo 64. i dont think it has aged. i'd still love to play it right now. it might be the best game of obsolete consoles. (or however you spell obsolete.) :-)
  • unclemitso - March 14, 2009 10:01 p.m.

This would have been a hard article to write. Very opinion based, alot of awesome games missed out(Crash Bandicoot 3 and Abes Odyssey for PS1,Kingdom Hearts 2 and Jak 3 for PS2, Fable for Xbox, Fable 2 and Left for Dead on the 360 and Resistance 2, MotorStorm 2 and Killzone2 for the PS3 (also i believe Saints Row 2 should have gotten some mention :) )
  • nath444 - March 14, 2009 3:59 p.m.

gears of war the #1 game of ALL TIME
  • androsjl - March 4, 2009 9:55 p.m.

did they just completely over look ocarina of time??????????????????????????
  • cdemon - March 4, 2009 1:19 a.m.

Hmm, I agree with most of this. I was however, shocked to see that final fantasy: crisis core did not even make runner-up for the psp...wow. Also, I think pokemon red/blue>>tetris, man the hours I sunk into that game..
  • dodgersfan7800 - February 25, 2009 7:22 p.m.

What about the Atari 7800?
  • hayseyboy - February 24, 2009 9:06 p.m.

oh comeon GR, we all know mario kart is the greatest game for most of the nintendo systems haha. and as for 360, GoW? did you forget about halo 3 lol :)
  • nitrocole - February 23, 2009 4:27 a.m.

Wow, lots of platforms
  • viceghost - February 22, 2009 11:51 a.m.

what no gameboy colour??
  • Gunner - February 17, 2009 4:48 a.m.

I agree with Super Mario 64 being the best for the N64... But, comeon, Conkers Bad Fur Day should be 2nd, that game was epic... No other game can you become a drunk squirrel, and piss on other drunk people. And, it had pretty beast multiplayer.
  • blkmge - February 17, 2009 3:16 a.m.

I agree with pretty much every pick on this list but 3. The SNES runner-up should be either Super Mario RPG or Chrono Trigger. The N64 runner-up should be Zelda: Ocarina of Time. And Gamecube's best was Resident Evil 4.
  • RenegadeRecon3 - February 15, 2009 7:07 p.m.

I have 2 agree with Final Fantasy VII. It is one of the best kick-ass games of all time. Allthough I think Fallout3 should be added to the list.
  • reaperman22 - February 11, 2009 5:48 a.m.

yeah i agree with most of them but im not sure okami deserves second best and i know GoldenEye was great but personally i preferred banjo tooie other than that i agree
  • Timothy_Lemon - February 8, 2009 2:08 a.m.

fifa 09? ...you are kidding, right?
  • Samito Fisher - February 7, 2009 6:40 p.m.

N64 best game Mario 64? mmm.. what about Zelda Ocarina of Time.. and what about Halo 3 in Xbox 360?
  • brgamer - February 7, 2009 2:02 p.m.

Theres NO Xbox 360 i think these should be on the list : Fifa 09 Guitar Hero Cod 4 Halo 3
  • MrQuatloo - February 5, 2009 1:32 a.m.

OMFG the Magnavox Odessy squared was my first vdeo game system, it was my dad's but he gave it to me. classic