• Timothy_Lemon - January 29, 2009 2:33 a.m.

Amnesiac: not even a mention? did you even read the article? -------------------- PS3: Ratchet & Clank beats LBP. Nothing beats MGS4. Cube: luigi's mansion & wind waker. :)
  • Amnesiac - January 29, 2009 2:27 a.m.

Not even a mention of Zelda: OoT on the N64, one of the most beloved games on any platform? My head just exploded.
  • dingolad22 - January 29, 2009 2:24 a.m.

i really dont think that gears of war was a defining game. granted it is amazing, but there were others in that genre that did jst as well before it came out
  • Moleman42 - January 29, 2009 2:06 a.m.

Archon is one of my favorite games, i own it for the NES, and still play it today with my bro.
  • Moschetto - January 29, 2009 1:58 a.m.

By the way, are you guys serious with WoW as the best PC game of this decade? Followed by the f**king Sims?
  • JonnytheJedi - January 29, 2009 1:56 a.m.

the years for pc should of be split up more, as like for example there have been two console generations since 2000
  • Moschetto - January 29, 2009 1:53 a.m.

schmeidenkamp: "Okami was great...to the 3 people that bought it." Because, as we all know, sales = quality.
  • Crossfire66 - January 29, 2009 1:52 a.m.

Look at the box art for "Alex Kidd in Miracle World." Like a doodle on graph paper hahahahaha.
  • jesusfrk15 - January 29, 2009 1:50 a.m.

i think orcarina of time should of gotten first for N64, and that starcraft was better than half life. but its still a sweet column
  • ZombiePirate215 - January 29, 2009 1:41 a.m.

Totally agree with everything except that there was no Ratchet and Clank on the PS2 list and I fucking hate Phantom Hourglass
  • neoxbomb - January 29, 2009 1:39 a.m.

"..those who yearned for nothing more but to slither into virtual Pits of Cock everywhere.." so wrong
  • quadmembers - January 29, 2009 1:30 a.m.

must..resist...urge..to....disagree...HOW CAN GEA- *shoots self in face
  • Cwf2008 - January 29, 2009 12:37 a.m.

Where the hecks is the Game Boy Color? Because we all know that Pokemon Silver maybe one of the best games in history. And for the Xbox 360...really GOW is the best game? Did you guys happen to forget about that little gem called...gee what was it again? Oh ya. OBLIVION?!
  • ELpork - January 29, 2009 12:17 a.m.

Road rash is better then The Need for Speed PS: WTF NO MASS EFFECT!!!!
  • RooringRA - January 29, 2009 12:15 a.m.

Man I hate being young I never got to play those amazing games before N64
  • Mola123 - January 28, 2009 11:47 p.m.

I agree with all of them, except PC. I think runner up should be either Left 4 Dead or Counter-strike. Maybe that's cause I've never played the sims?
  • ugthecaveman - January 28, 2009 11:28 p.m.

wat about resident evil 4 for gamecube? although i love ssbm better but its better than metroid plus it shook up the system
  • twishart - January 28, 2009 11:24 p.m.

It pains me to no end to see you NOT putting Super Metroid as the greatest SNES game of all time. The rest is irrelevant.
  • BluePikmin - January 28, 2009 11:21 p.m.

Phantom Hour Glass FTW. I played the shit out of that game, and I loved it.
  • thefarkinator - January 28, 2009 11:19 p.m.

H2A2100: Agreed. Great choices otherwise. Super Smash Bros was a FANTASTIC game. I can't tell you how long my friends and I spent on that game. Also, I do agree that GoW revolutionized gaming (putting away mindless infinitely respawning mass charges)