• THEDevinBlanton - December 8, 2011 7:16 p.m.

Ha! This article has to be a joke. Ocarina of Time getting beat by Mario 64 and Golden Eye is the funniest thing I have ever read. Thanks for the humor whoever wrote this hysterical article.
  • jambo11 - April 23, 2011 10:46 a.m.

"Master Chief had the deathmatch demographic all sewn up, but how do you convince everyone else to give the Bill Gates box a try? Exclusivity on the best RPG in years, and the greatest Star Wars story written since The Empire Strikes Back, certainly couldn’t hurt." Exclusivity?! Did this idiots not realize that Knights of the Old Republic was released on the PC, as well?
  • SOLAMON77 - March 21, 2011 4:58 a.m.

I really enjoyed this article. It was a great walk down memory lane. I'm surprised you didn't have an Amiga category considering how fertile it was as a gaming platform.
  • JDBurnZ - February 10, 2011 3:33 p.m.

Never mind, thought the additional pages were for comments, not more top games
  • JDBurnZ - February 10, 2011 3:23 p.m.

Errm- Seems to me the author never played a game other than on a Nintendo based system...
  • Revolt189 - December 17, 2010 5:38 a.m.

I'd love, for once, to read a "Top Games Ever" list that wasn't just INUNDATED with Super Mario Bros crap... Ugggh...
  • elmaropwnz - December 17, 2010 1:33 a.m.

Gears of war is not the best xbox 360 game, bioshock is much better and halo 3 is much better and halo reach is Much better and mass effect 2 is much better and many, many, more are MUCH BETTER
  • Chased - December 14, 2010 1:38 p.m.

I totally disagree with the N64 top games...In my opinion,Mario64 does not deserve to be in top2 and I would easily substitute it with Zelda:OoT and the second game would have been Perfect Dark instead of GoldenEye.
  • chrismayne - November 22, 2010 3:40 p.m.

what no cdi? burn cycle maybe?
  • Cruddi - October 19, 2010 2:41 p.m.

The only thing i disagree with is the N64, golden eye was far more fun
  • Ganonpork - October 19, 2010 8:20 a.m.

XD how come fucking wii sports is on the wii thing instead of No More Heroes?
  • AGENTJORRRG - October 18, 2010 10:18 p.m.

I will never understand why wnybody likes Final Fantasy.
  • lazrpo1nt3r - April 28, 2010 4:05 a.m.

Wow... I don't think I agree with any of these...
  • mozaralio - April 22, 2010 6:41 p.m.

@Bootsiuv Yea I sorta feel like an idiot now that I read my comment there at the beggening again, at the same time, fuck you dude. You dont have any idea how old I am or what level of maturity im capable of, dont go making guesses at my age or grade level because that makes you ignorant. So I am sorry about that comment and at the same time it looks like you have a little growing up to do.
  • yamato6945 - April 6, 2010 4:24 a.m.

Ace combat 5 or tales of the abyss for PS2
  • akhilleus - December 19, 2009 11:03 a.m.

Also, just because a game has the most active users does not make it the best game. (I'm speaking of WOW). That is all.
  • akhilleus - December 19, 2009 10:59 a.m.

Gears of War the best game for the 360? I've got news for you gamesradar, Gears sucked. Hell, Halo 3 was better. If anything deserves this, it should be The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Fallout 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, or COD:MW2. Gears & Rock Band BOTH are terrible games. The author of this article either knows nothing of games, or, more likely, is a Sony fanboy. Either way, you sir, do not deserve to be writing these articles (no offense).
  • Axcle - September 21, 2009 midnight

I can't believe Plumbers Don't wear ties didn't win the 3DO. That game was awesome.
  • bobbyjkl - September 18, 2009 12:36 a.m.

EV training and IV breeding in Red / Blue what?
  • felof - July 8, 2009 6:02 a.m.

x360 #2.....no rockb band is not #2........halo 3 ftw