• Vagrant - June 20, 2009 8:15 a.m.

And I'm not getting a single one of them. Monkey Island, Arkham Asylum and Scribblenauts are the only interesting games there. But I don't buy DLC, I'm only renting Batman and I don't have a DS. By the way, what the hell is with the forearms in the Fight Night screenshots?
  • lovinmyps3 - June 20, 2009 1:53 a.m.

Batman, Bayonetta, and Shadow Complex are the only ones I'm interesed in. As much as I love The Beatles I don't have Rock Band and want to waste the money and time when I could be practicing my real guitar.
  • MGS4SolidSnake - June 20, 2009 1:35 a.m.

BlACKICE ur kidding about the halo alright
  • Harmon20 - June 20, 2009 12:40 a.m.

I bet if you summed up all of the units sold for all the different ports of Super Mario Bros. (including the wii marketplace download), the number would probably be in the hundred millions, and thus beating out Wii Sports. So take THAT, Wii Sports! You indeed may not be the greatest selling game ever, and SMB may still be at the top!
  • Conman93 - June 19, 2009 11:54 p.m.

WOOO! Resi 1 for wii. Can someone tell me if they are remaking resi 0 for wii
  • iluvmyDS - June 19, 2009 11:34 p.m.

Wii Sports Resort comes out on my birthday, oh boy.
  • alfonso.hdez - June 19, 2009 10:41 p.m.

Damn I can already feel my wallet bleeding for these games! Also, the HALO a package joke was so bad it was actually really funny :P
  • animeman - June 19, 2009 10:39 p.m.

I hadnt even herd of Dissidia: Final Fantasy until now. I cant wait for it to come out.
  • alfonso.hdez - June 19, 2009 10:38 p.m.

Damn, I already feel my poor wallet bleeding. Also, the HALO a game joke was so bad it was actually really funny :P
  • TheKingsAssassin - June 19, 2009 10:29 p.m.

you forgot About I Am Alive(august) reCaptcha: Lafayette goldfarb
  • Unoriginal - June 19, 2009 9:55 p.m.

Wow July is kinda weak. I still can't stop drooling over Muramasa Nice informative article but the "theme song" is horrible. The lyrics make no sense at all.
  • Ded - June 19, 2009 9:48 p.m.

I thought BlazBlue was on the 360 as well..? I'm still hoping for a Europe release :( sigh.
  • nik41507 - June 19, 2009 8:40 p.m.

11TH!!
  • thor0997 - June 19, 2009 8:35 p.m.

I love some Overlord. It was simple action and story but I love the Minions. Funny little ass holes that they are.
  • crumbdunky - June 19, 2009 8:18 p.m.

I might share some enthusiasm for Shadow Complex if Cliffy hadn't looked and sounded so MONUMENTALLY bored when he showed us it at E3. And will I break Scibblenauts if I want to tke on every puzzle using words like tits, ass and nob? 'Cos I assure you THATS what EVERYONE will want to do. And I don't counr September as summer and you should know that. In fact, being English, I'm, unsure about the existence of this season at all.
  • iluvmyDS - June 19, 2009 7:57 p.m.

My god I'm excited for Turtles In Time, I NEED a good beat-em-up.
  • RebornKusabi - June 19, 2009 7:12 p.m.

Ah, Binary- I hate you so goddamn much that it drove me to switch my degree courses to get around you. So long Computer Security and Computer Programming, hello Information Technology!
  • RebornKusabi - June 19, 2009 7:11 p.m.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 bitches!