• justified_candy - August 30, 2009 8:59 a.m.

what about WET? sept 15, I think is a promising game, at least a rental if you're not convinced to buy it. The soundtrack along with the gameplay made me wanna get it as soon as it comes out.
  • dreamgor - August 30, 2009 6:56 a.m.

aw crap aw crap aw crap! 5 awesome must-haves for me and i am about to spend all my monthly money on little king's story as i couldn't get knights in the nightmare.(it's not available in europe no smiley is enough to express my deep deep sorrow) oh! it's my birthday and my monthly payment next month i can afford most of these hmmm... alright! everything will be fineXD! recaptcha: reactors 4th to quote zaphod beedlebrox from the hitchiker's guide to the galaxy: "don't try to outweird me i get weirder things free with my breakfast cereal!"
  • Solstice - August 30, 2009 5:01 a.m.

Or a KH for that matter. :l
  • Solstice - August 30, 2009 4:58 a.m.

I'm a bit disappoined at no announce of a GTA game on PS3. Total rip-off.
  • disturbedanomaly36 - August 30, 2009 4:04 a.m.

cant wait for borderlands and modern warfare 2
  • FETALJUICE - August 30, 2009 1:52 a.m.

Alpha Protocol, MW 2 and (probably) Borderlands are on my to get list.
  • NathanXplosion - August 30, 2009 12:35 a.m.

The games I'm most looking forward to are Brutal Legend, Borderlands, and Alpha Protocol. They all look really promising and I hope they end up being great. I also wish Bayonetta was still coming out this year.
  • NanoElite666 - August 29, 2009 11:35 p.m.

Ugh, between Uncharted 2, Brutal Legend, and Borderlands, October is looking to be one unfriendly month to my finances... But where's the new Ratchet & Clank game? Isn't that coming out sometime October-ish as well, if I recall correctly?
  • AssBurgersFTW - August 29, 2009 6:18 p.m.

Kingdom hearts 358/2? I don't play the KH games but I do dont think there up to 358,..or are they? Does this mean they beat Mega-mans record for most games in a series!?
  • Jedipimp0712 - August 29, 2009 5:18 p.m.

im not going to have any money, whatsoever by the time the end of october, and november hit... but DAMN is it a good time to be alive!! captcha = blodgett $100-million??
  • rybell - August 29, 2009 5:12 p.m.

i think both little big planet game of the year and fallout 3 game of the year should be mentioned because of the extra content and lower prices. especially for ps3 owners
  • Awesomeitude1523 - August 29, 2009 2:49 p.m.

NO RATCHET AND CLANK: A CRACK IN TIME?! Boooooooooo! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
  • suicidali - August 29, 2009 1:54 p.m.

Man, you listed 7 games I wanna get... Here comes the debt! Also Gran Turismo PSP and Forza 3
  • MAG101 - August 29, 2009 5:58 a.m.

How the hell am i gunna get mw2 and assasins creed2 now? I was hoping assasins creed would come out later then that.....
  • GamerTagsSuck - August 29, 2009 4:57 a.m.

I was tricked. Fallout Game of the Year edition does not count as a new game. New Vegas does.
  • maddmann36 - August 29, 2009 4:36 a.m.

To Yeager:mass effect is coming 2/1/10
  • Dill - August 29, 2009 4:33 a.m.

I added it up: If I buy all the cool games I want, I will be $420 down. Plus the new Zune I want (+$250). Oh, and plus Borderlands. Thanks a lot, jackasses.
  • Yeager1122 - August 29, 2009 3:56 a.m.

Does anyone know when Mass Effect 2 comes out cause i dont and would really like to thanks if you do.
  • thecablinasian - August 29, 2009 3:02 a.m.

want most of these games.. but heres some money saving tips: play the other rock bands' and guitar heroes' with their thousand dlc... play paper mario.. play the new dlc for LFD1.. play skate and don't sweat with ride... and dont get DJ hero.. period.. just a guarentee that it will be clunky and they will release about 4 and a jay-z edition and a kanye edition.
  • solidsnake_5552000 - August 29, 2009 3:01 a.m.

What happened with Gran Turismo 5? Don't tell me it was delayed to Q1 2010 :( ReCaptcha : 12:30 osvaldo C'mon...