• IceSickle - August 5, 2011 9:16 p.m.

I hate it when they package statues with collector's editions. I can see the draw for some people but for me it just drives up the price of what I really want: the art book, map and making of DVD. $150 is just too much for me, but I'm still eagerly awaiting the regular retail version.
  • db1331 - August 5, 2011 8:59 p.m.

@kassmageant America is just better. Deal with it.
  • kassmageant - August 5, 2011 8:47 p.m.

damn you yankees, 150 USD does not equal 150 EUR, EUR is roughly 1,4 USD, as always you got it cheaper ; p but that's just bitching, wouldn't buy this edition anyway, for that price this dragon should be alive!
  • eric_et - August 5, 2011 8:47 p.m.

@Bantha_Fodder so ur telling me that batman is gonna be better than Skyrim?????? im ah huge fan of both but skyrim is gonna last wayyyyyyyy longer and who is forcing you to buy collecters edition??????? rite so listen to urself boyy
  • idlemindkiller - August 5, 2011 8:44 p.m.

@Zepaw---he/she is talking about Todd Howard from a previous article today.
  • Zepaw - August 5, 2011 8:43 p.m.

Nevermind that last comment. Misread it. I commented on the article you were referring to but you are talking about the developer not the comments. ;)
  • Zepaw - August 5, 2011 8:42 p.m.

@Celti Do you mean me? As I said this will be one of the few games I buy. I value this game enough to pay that much. 95% of games are not worth $60. To me Skyrim is worth that and more.
  • Bantha_Fodder - August 5, 2011 8:38 p.m.

ha ha, oh WOW... $150 for a parchment map, a dragon statue, an art book, the game, and a making of DVD... on the other side of things, $100 gets you a statue of Batman, an alternate costume, a DLC challenge map, an art book, a soundtrack, a copy of he game, and an animated movie. hence why Batman is ALWAYS the best option.
  • Gob - August 5, 2011 8:32 p.m.

All the "Do Want"s in the world couldn't overstate it...
  • Celticlupin13 - August 5, 2011 8:32 p.m.

Isn't it strange that the man who just pushed for cheaper games is now selling a $150 rip-off collector's edition? I'll buy Skyrim, for sure, but not this. Maybe if there was a steelbook, maybe... also, everyone who pre-orders gets the cloth map.
  • idlemindkiller - August 5, 2011 8:32 p.m.

Oh my!!!! 150??? Sorry guys, I've got kids.
  • Zepaw - August 5, 2011 8:31 p.m.

God yes! This will be one of my probably two game purchases this fall. Putting that statue on my desk at work.
  • PinkoCommunist - August 5, 2011 8:31 p.m.

never really understood the appeal collector’s edition sure you will look at the map DVD and art book but after that?? well mostly it the super high price tag gadzooks !!