• vigeoman - September 14, 2009 10:29 p.m.

is it my computer or something but there are 2 of the same articles on gamesradar.com
  • RandomIdoit - September 14, 2009 10:47 p.m.

Good memories of Mario RPG, I was constantly renting it, and for some reason, I couldn't find the password for that pirate ship (I was about 8-10 years old.) I have played and enjoyed all of the mario RPG's. I even enjoyed Super Paper Mario. Can't wait to get the new one.
  • pepperdello - September 23, 2009 4:26 a.m.

this article made me spend ten bones to buy Mario rpg on virtual console and ive beed adicted since the purchase Great Job!!
  • CatrParrot - September 11, 2009 8:18 p.m.

Great article, just a shame I never beat Super Mario RPG. First!
  • lovinmyps3 - September 11, 2009 8:18 p.m.

I've played Mario but never Mario RPG. Maybe I should
  • Cyberninja - September 11, 2009 8:22 p.m.

is the new mario and luigi good
  • Koouunn - September 11, 2009 8:32 p.m.

i played Mario RPG but i was never able to beat it at a young age. those damn power ranger copies always beat me. > : (
  • doomdoomdoom - September 11, 2009 10:01 p.m.

Oh For the love of fucking god i hope they don't make a Mario Hollywood movie. I hate Mario, but i don't want the Mario Dream to die that cruelly.
  • Greed - September 11, 2009 10:53 p.m.

Paper Mario is DEFINITELY in my top 5 games. Probably the game I have the fondest memories of. I love that game so much, I think it's my number one EVER. I absolutely love it. Thousand Year Door was incredible as well. That one level where you participate in a wrestling tournament or something like that was one of my favorite stages in any game. The writing in both games was the best in any Nintendo game ever. It's a shame that Super Paper Mario was shit.
  • Dill - September 11, 2009 11:22 p.m.

What the fuck guys, you talked about Super Paper Mario, but only in a tiny paragraph at the bottom of a page that I missed my first time around. Come on. What the fuck.
  • doomdoomdoom - September 11, 2009 11:44 p.m.

This time my comments where questions that need answering. I made no hateful comment. only that Mario does not need a painful movie made and how can a fat Italian man run this long. Thank you for noticing @Solstice
  • GR_HenryGilbert - September 12, 2009 midnight

@Dill Hey I like Super Paper Mario as well, but it isn't an RPG, so it only gets a passing mention. When we do a feature called "best genre mash-ups" then it can get a few more paragraphs.
  • phoenix_wings - September 12, 2009 12:18 a.m.

@doomdoomdoom, they already made a Mario movie, and Mario's still around today. And if you hate Mario so much, why comment on a threat that praises Mario RPGs? That seems...rather spiteful. The original Mario RPG drained my bank account from renting it so much. I never actually bought it until it came out on the Wii Virtual console :)
  • doomdoomdoom - September 12, 2009 2:07 a.m.

@YOURMOMONTOPAllDay Wow your a big mouth motherfucker i'll show you fuck face i am fuck you and your mom all day!
  • Darthwaluigi - September 12, 2009 6:12 a.m.

Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars is BY FAR my favorite RPG of all time. Anyone who hasn't played it yet, go play it NOW.
  • Solstice - September 12, 2009 7:37 p.m.

@ YOUR, that was a bit uncalled for. @doomdoomdoom, yw. xD
  • Defguru7777 - September 12, 2009 10:41 p.m.

Instead of psyching me up for Bowser's Inside Story, the last page psyched me up for Golden Sun DS. Crap. Is it 2010 yet?
  • TestDDs - September 13, 2009 12:16 a.m.

@doomdoomdoom @YourMOMONTOPALLDAY i can't tell who pwned who but this fight is so sick shit man Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
  • darkvare - September 13, 2009 1:25 a.m.

the second mario and luigi was awful
  • OldRustyDusty - September 13, 2009 2:44 a.m.

Since when was gamesradar occupied by a bunch of 14 year old dolts who can't even successfully insult each other with any form of intelligence whatsoever? Pathetic.